World Cup 3 Week #5

1 hour ago, Zigh said:

¿Podría explicarme por qué tendría que ser 6-0? Y no me hagas comenzar con "sería justo". Un equipo que abandona el evento dificulta las situaciones y no hay una solución perfecta para todos. Pero si quieres seguir por esa ruta, ¿por qué sería inútil el esfuerzo de España para conseguir el 6-0? Hay un hecho real de que todos los equipos no tendrían 6-0 a Polonia (ver Corea), entonces, ¿por qué los anfitriones tendrían que otorgarle esa puntuación? Ya está obteniendo una victoria gratuita (eso significa no arriesgarse a perder, no hacer que los equipos sean explorados, no perder tiempo en la preparación, etc.) De ninguna manera el resto de los equipos no debería obtener un 6-0 porque cree que es mejor elección.

And why is it correct for you to give us 4 to 2? it doesn't seem right to me. Just as we beat you, we could also do the 6 to 0 to Poland, but that is no longer our problem that that country has decided to leave the WC. If that happened to us who beat him on the basis of "effort" on the first date, it would not be bad for them to give them 6 to 0. In any case, the matches in Poland will be canceled or they will be listed as 0 to 0. Such As I said at the beginning, my idea is not to create differences in the scores, since it could be a detail for the classification.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.