World Cup 3 Week #5

5 minutes ago, LuisAnderson said:

@ MathewMat@ forfiter

La semana 5 habrá terminado y aún no han resuelto el resultado de Perú B vs Polonia de la semana 4 (que debería ser 6-0 y no 4-2 como lo es ahora). Para ser justos, el resultado de Corea vs. Polonia también debe cambiarse a 6-0, para no crear diferencias con los otros equipos. Esas pequeñas diferencias podrían dar la clasificación a cualquier país para la próxima ronda.

2a5c674d067ee9a9e74e301074d1b92a.png

Si

There will always be differences, Spain won 6-0 and Korea 4-2, why should Korea have a worse result than the others? And why should Spain have the same as the others if it won with a better result?
Edited by XondeX
5 minutes ago, XondeX said:
Siempre habrá diferencias, España ganó 6-0 y Turkia 4-2, ¿por qué Turquía debería tener un resultado peor que los demás? ¿Y por qué España debería tener lo mismo que los demás si gana con un mejor resultado?
Mention Korea, not Turkia. My idea is not to create score differences since Poland left the WC. It seems you did not understand my message.
16 minutes ago, LuisAnderson said:

@MathewMat@forfiter

Week 5 will be over and they still have not resolved the result of Peru B vs Poland of week 4 (which should be 6-0 and not 4-2 as it is now). To be fair, the result of Korea vs. Poland should also be changed to 6-0, so as not to create differences with the other teams. Those small differences could give the ranking to any country for the next round.

Account "forfiter" is an imposter (don't tag that xD) , and we will discuss this matter tomorrow cuz we all had an extremely busy week and I got back from almost 14h shift right now- @gbwead has gave us a good suggestion and we will give you our initial decission tomorrow or in Sunday. Sorry for the delay but re-openings after lock down caused me to have a ridiculous amount of work and I simply didn't have time (same for MM and Daryl again). 

1 hour ago, LuisAnderson said:

Week 5 will be over and they still have not resolved the result of Peru B vs Poland of week 4 (which should be 6-0 and not 4-2 as it is now). To be fair, the result of Korea vs. Poland should also be changed to 6-0, so as not to create differences with the other teams. Those small differences could give the ranking to any country for the next round.

Could you explain me why would you have to be 6-0? And don't get me started with "it would be fair". A team leaving the event makes situations hard, and there's no perfect solution for everyone. But if you wanna keep going that route, why would Spain's effort to get the 6-0 be useless? Theres a true fact that every team wouldn't 6-0 Poland (see korea), so why would hosts have to award you with such score? You are already getting a free win (that means not risking a loss, not getting teams scouted, no time lost on preparation, etc) By any means the rest of the teams shouldn't get a 6-0 because you think is the better choice.

Edited by Zigh

The most fair solution imo regarding Group C is just to create a new bracket with only the remaining teams. When it comes to comparing the teams that faced the removed teams, you just look at their record against the removed teams. There is no need to give free wins to anyone really.

Edited by gbwead

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.