World Cup 3 Week #5

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

and heavy insults will very likely result in either a long mute or ban

why ban insults?

Does anyone know someone who is in jail for insulting? Does anyone know a country that is forbidden to insult?

LMAO

Just now, aZaz07 said:

why ban insults?

Does anyone know someone who is in jail for insulting? Does anyone know a country that is forbidden to insult?

LMAO

tbh I couldn't care less if some shithead gets banned for insulting but it's out of our hands if one player reports another to staff, it's just FYI and something to consider if you don't wanna weaken your team for the next week or something like that, I'm always up for some shittalking myself lol

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

tbh I couldn't care less if some shithead gets banned for insulting but it's out of our hands if one player reports another to staff, it's just FYI and something to consider if you don't wanna weaken your team for the next week or something like that, I'm always up for some shittalking myself lol

Don't worry, it wasn't serious.

Although im enjoy to think that someone who prepared his team all week and miss a "will o wisp" says: ... Mama mia! ?

come on... lol

Will the points of teams that fought Argentina B be removed ? It messes up the leaderboard that still shows points from those battles. 

It would be fair to those who didn't have the chance to battle them. 

1 hour ago, aZaz07 said:

why ban insults?

LMAO

in Germany, depends on the situation and insult but you can get up to two years of jail time

4 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Ainda estamos discutindo o assunto, informaremos sobre a decisão oficial assim que for tomada.

Também apenas para sua informação, foi trazido à nossa atenção que alguns jogadores foram longe demais com "shittalking" durante as partidas. Nós, como anfitriões, não estamos em posição de impor nenhuma punição por isso, mas lembre-se de que a equipe realmente é, e insultos pesados provavelmente resultarão em mudo longo ou banimento se a pessoa insultada decidir denunciar essa atividade, e você provavelmente não querem que isso aconteça.

first of all i apologize for my teammate although he retaliated with the same words that he was told after winning the match but wrong he is i would like to remember that he retaliated with the same words he was offended by his adv in the end the offenses did not start from him first
6 hours ago, aZaz07 said:

Don't worry, it wasn't serious.

Although im enjoy to think that someone who prepared his team all week and miss a "will o wisp" says: ... Mama mia! ?

come on... lol

Pretty much, yeah. This game's moderation goes a long way to protect touchy snowflakes.

Eh, I guess it's not just this game but today's world in general. Oh well.

Edited by LifeStyleNORE

USA VS ChinaA

UU - DoubleJ VS MullenYu

2020.05.29 24:00 BeiJing Time

Doubles - Artemiseta VS Bfu

2020.05.30 21:00 BeiJing Time

NU - Titinn VS xbingo

2020.05.31 00:00 BeiJing Time

SMOU - NiKhillR VS Starmind

2020.05.31 00:00 BeiJing Time

OU - Senjutsuka VS Mentalsoft

2020.05.31 10:00 BeiJing Time

LC - Lotus VS Elcoolio

2020.06.01 04:00 BeiJing Time

Edited by MullenYu

Venezuela B is making a sub in this fight:

UU - Gbwead VS DarkCeGn

DarkCeGn shall be replaced by XxLonelywolfxX.

@gbwead please stop complaining schedule your battle accordingly (@Lonelywolf#9571 is his Discord, I dunno if he has the same forum account though but that's all I could do to help).

Additionally, @dIOXprooo will be replacing @aldahirramirez as a captain of Peru A.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.