Coin Amulet

Hello, 

I'm a bit confused about the coin amulet that gives you the bonus from beating trainers. 

In game it says it last 1.5 hours when used but when looking online it says you give it to your pokemon and you will always get bonus money. 

Which one is it? I've used mine and it consumed the item. Do I need to keep buying new ones? 

37 minutes ago, caatalyst said:

Ahh! Where can you buy them? Seems a bit expensive on the market place for 17k. 

In guessing it's probably not worth it until you get to the end game and can farm gym leaders? 

Don't Buy It before finishing story and getting powerful mons.

It won't worth then. 

3 minutes ago, caatalyst said:

No worries thanks for the tips! 

It's kinda annoying doing story knowing my pokemon are mostly trash but I need to make cash to invest it good iv pokemon off the market 

Well Take Help From This Guide

I prefer Ditto Hunting.

Its best for starting You journey as a new money farmer. Just catch all Dittos and sell Make profit and One day you can beat the elite four in rematch.

Good Luck^^

Have a great game in future.

2 hours ago, caatalyst said:

Hello, 

I'm a bit confused about the coin amulet that gives you the bonus from beating trainers. 

In game it says it last 1.5 hours when used but when looking online it says you give it to your pokemon and you will always get bonus money. 

Which one is it? I've used mine and it consumed the item. Do I need to keep buying new ones? 

The developers changed the way amulet coins work in pokeMMO.

IMO u can try to make $ using multiple methods. (read that guide)

When I first started, I farm heart scales from luvdisc and sell them on GTL. U dun need a powerful mon for that. IIRC, I used a random level 35+ Gengar with thief for that