对游戏的一些建议(强烈希望)Some Suggestions for games (strong hopes)

Deitywang

Question

1.建议增加右键查看玩家资料卡功能

资料卡可包含人物形象,携带宠物,PVP对战分数

2.建议增加点击对方跟随宠物可查看对方宠物信息功能

3.建议增加排行榜功能 如闪光数量排行榜 可在榜上查看该玩家闪光宠物,成品数量排行榜,财产排行榜,PVP排行榜,PVP分数分级,类似英雄联盟的青铜白金大师

4.建议增加成就系统以及成就排行榜

5.建议玩家形象头顶的名字前可增加PVP分级的图标,或者成就图标,或者排行榜图标,让人一眼就能看到该玩家的段位,实力

1.It is recommended to add the function of right click to view player profile card

Data CARDS can contain character images, carry pets, PVP battle scores

2. It is suggested to add the function of clicking each other's pet to view each other's pet information

3. It is suggested to add leaderboard functions such as flash number leaderboard to view the player's flash pet, finished product number leaderboard, property leaderboard, PVP leaderboard, PVP score rating, similar to the bronze platinum master in league of legends

4. Suggest adding an achievement system and achievement rankings

5. It is suggested that the PVP icon, or achievement icon, or leaderboard icon can be added before the name on the top of the player image, so that people can see the segment and strength of the player at a glance

Edited by Deitywang

5 answers to this question

加上财产闪光成品排行榜什么的我有预感Pokemmo就要变味了,PVP段位扔到ID前面倒是可以有

Pokemmo will change to some weird games when adding the shiny and money leaderboard, but I think putting the pvp ranking to the front of user's id will be fine

Edited by Polaraves
On 5/23/2020 at 11:00 PM, angusguo said:

1、PVP段位排名在游戏里是有的,在丰缘的战斗拓展区的一间屋子里你可以看到,具体位置你可以问下经常打PVP的大佬,但不是狭隘的中国区排名,而是整个Pokemmo的排名;

2、我记得很久之前Pokemmo确实可以查看好友和路人的明信片,但不知道为什么后来取消了这个功能,我想是有原因的;

3、我想你可能希望表现的是个荣耀(炫耀)系统,类似LOL,但我认为这和Pokemmo创建之初的理念可能是相违背的,因为Pokemmo不仅仅是个PVP对抗类游戏,它还含有养成、社交、冒险等等多种元素;

最后,我也是一位刚入手不久的萌新,希望大家一起努力加油,握个抓

20 hours ago, angusguo said:

If you want to know what I wrote, you can use your wisdom to think of ways

- Badly translated from google, but since you won't give a translation i'll do this for anyone in future. ^^ 

1. PVP rank ranking is available in the game. You can see it in a room in Fengyuan's battle expansion area. For specific location, you can ask the gangster who often plays PVP, but it is not a narrow ranking of China. It is the ranking of the entire Pokemmo;
2. I remember that Pokemmo could indeed check the postcards of friends and passers-by a long time ago, but I don't know why this function was cancelled later, I think there is a reason;
3. I think you might want to show a glory (show off) system, similar to LOL, but I think this may be contrary to the original concept of Pokemmo, because Pokemmo is not just a PVP game, it also contains Multiple elements such as success, socialization, adventure, etc.;     Finally, I am also a newcomer who has just started, I hope everyone will work hard together, grab a grasp

Edited by Kupokun
On 5/22/2020 at 2:39 PM, Deitywang said:

1.It is recommended to add the function of right click to view player profile card

+1 Agreed

On 5/22/2020 at 2:39 PM, Deitywang said:

2. It is suggested to add the function of clicking each other's pet to view each other's pet information

-1 You can just ask the player to link you the Pokemon.

=

On 5/22/2020 at 12:09 PM, Deitywang said:

and

On 5/22/2020 at 12:09 PM, Deitywang said:

5. It is suggested that the PVP icon, or achievement icon, or leaderboard icon can be added before the name on the top of the player image, so that people can see the segment and strength of the player at a glance

suggested long time ago. by myself.

People... ,idk, prolly couldn't understand me.