Part 2.

Actually, I know NOW why the game is so trash.

It's because the devs have fucked up the AI, and made it near-impossible to defeat gym leaders, regular trrainers, and champions, they all rely on hyper potions, switching out pokemons, whilst having most attacks that will literally obliterate my team of pokemons.

So yeah there ya have it, this game is impossible to progress especially when this game is suppose to cater to kids, and cater to the easiest difficulty, I get that you guys wanna make it challenging, but even the OG games made it challenging and rewarding when you DID win, however, in this MMO, the AI just uses everything against you and you can't come back from that, we're forced to buy revives, hyper potions, and waste all our money, and I guess that's a good strategy to get a game going, if players grind money, then more players on the playerbase right? 

Like I said, the devs screwed this game over when they fucked around with the AI, what a shame, I'm going back to the other pokemon onlines, cause they are way better than PokeMMO which only caters to being difficult and frustrating.

I mean, 

Don’t blame the staff for the AI, mate. 
the AI isn’t even smart enough. 

Just Keep trying, sooner or later you’ll win. 
Stealth rocks/spikes is your friend.

p.s: ew to other fan-made games. And that’s coming from me. 

Edited by Kupokun
5 minutes ago, Teddi said:

Hi!

If you'd like tips on how to improve your team ans strategies to be able to finish the story, I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to help, including me. :)

You can ask for tips on global chat, or even get into a team if you don't feel like asking for help on public chats.

Good luck!

To add to this: 

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/clubs/

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/23-competition-alley/

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/26-guide-tavern/

Good luck, Kupo! ^.^

Edited by Kupokun

lol.. didnt had any problems with anything....

just level your monster to the cap and train them in the right way.. its still an mmo.........

If you still encounter any more Problems you cant deal with, take alook into our Forum!

we have plenty of things called "Guides" there..

or join our Discord Server for Q&A.

I'll give you a hint.

Get better moves.

If you just buy a TM thunderbolt and teach it over thundershock for example, your strength will LITERALLY MORE THAN DOUBLE, even though you're not exp farming.

Your opponents might just be using better moves than you.

Get rid of bubblebeam, and get surf.

You're probably just under-geared and it's things you can fix in like 15 minutes.