Where is the mmo part of the game?

Hi sorry if this comes off as rude I just started playing about a couple of days ago. I love how improved the game has gotten since 2014 when I first checked it out. I was wondering though what mmo stuff can I do in the game cause so far I see other people and can talk to them but thats about it. I know I could probably trade or battle with them thats a given but is there anything else you can do with other players?

Edited by Jacobsword
29 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

MMO= massively multiplayer online.

Surely the fact there's all these people wondering around is enough? What more do you want, to be sucked in and be with them?

meningful interactions, coop, a real sense for team existance, a better and more solid postgame rather then just grinding and pvp... this kind of stuff maybe.

Edited by lallo17
1 hour ago, lallo17 said:

meningful interactions, coop, a real sense for team existance, a better and more solid postgame rather then just grinding and pvp... this kind of stuff maybe.

Hello ^^ 

^ there’s a meaningful interaction. 

For teams, there’s plenty of room for improvement but the ability for any team leader to think of things is limitless. 

other then grinding, you could open up a shop service on forums. 
We also have limited time events ~ be sure to keep a eye out for them when they happen. 

good luck, hopefully find something that keeps you busy. ^^

also - https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/36-pokemmo-official-events/

Edited by Kupokun