The worst MMO i've ever played, hands down.

I've been on this game for a good amount of time now and holy shit this game is garbage, just pure garbage, what kept me going was that I had friends back in 2015 when I played, and took a huge break after that until now, tried to beat Ever grande City, and got to the last boss after facing shit ton of pokemons that had Ice-beams and Thunderbolt that completely shredded my pokemons (I had to use 50+ revives and hyper potions to cheat the system.) and then I got to the last pokemon Wallace had, and I got defeated.

This game and its progression aren't walking hand in hand, it never does, this game doesn't WANT me to progress, which is the OPPOSITE of what an MMO should do, and MMO should let you progress with challenging and fun moments, this shit tho? this is frustrating, and doesn't give you anything, except for wasting your money and time, I remember now why this game is pure trash, and I guess I'm grateful that it reminded me.

I really hope the devs cuts up the slack in this half-assed "game", you get MORE progression out of fucking roblox than this shit.

Time to uninstall again, and for good this time, won't be missing it and it's elitist player and shitty system.

We are sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your time here, but we aim for the challenge for our players. Our trainers are a bit better in terms of AI, so they will not use tackle all the times.
There are plenty of guides and players to assist with pokemon movesets to help each other and we understand frustration, but to beat storylines you will need to think about your team and play around their weakness. Ideally you would've run different kind of attacks yourself, to be prepared for various situations and obstacles you will met. 

However, I must also note that pokemon using moves that don't match their types are canon- literally since generation 1. We are not looking for a change in that matter.

That being said tho, I wish you a good time in the future. 

9 hours ago, Chambiie said:

I had to use 50+ revives and hyper potions to cheat the system.

Yes bro using 50+ revives and hyper potions is exactly what it means to cheat the system. Please do my taxes

Yes, you're kinda right.

This is by any means the worst MMO I ever played, lacking of any of the features of an MMO, but absolutely not for the reasons you said!!!

I mean, if you have to complain about not being an MMO at all it's ok but... arguing about the difficulty is ridiculous man.  -_-"

11 hours ago, lallo17 said:

Yes, you're kinda right.

This is by any means the worst MMO I ever played, lacking of any of the features of an MMO, but absolutely not for the reasons you said!!!

I mean, if you have to complain about not being an MMO at all it's ok but... arguing about the difficulty is ridiculous man.  -_-"

On 5/18/2020 at 9:06 AM, Chambiie said:

I've been on this game for a good amount of time now and holy shit this game is garbage, just pure garbage, what kept me going was that I had friends back in 2015 when I played, and took a huge break after that until now, tried to beat Ever grande City, and got to the last boss after facing shit ton of pokemons that had Ice-beams and Thunderbolt that completely shredded my pokemons (I had to use 50+ revives and hyper potions to cheat the system.) and then I got to the last pokemon Wallace had, and I got defeated.

This game and its progression aren't walking hand in hand, it never does, this game doesn't WANT me to progress, which is the OPPOSITE of what an MMO should do, and MMO should let you progress with challenging and fun moments, this shit tho? this is frustrating, and doesn't give you anything, except for wasting your money and time, I remember now why this game is pure trash, and I guess I'm grateful that it reminded me.

I really hope the devs cuts up the slack in this half-assed "game", you get MORE progression out of fucking roblox than this shit.

Time to uninstall again, and for good this time, won't be missing it and it's elitist player and shitty system.

U guys are scrubs. The difficulty isnt that difficult, took me sometime to design a team to beat E4 but it was well worth it. Each of my E4 runs last about 30 mins and use less than 5 revives.