World Cup 3 Week #4

#ShowFeet #FreeDIbz #Coaching #lookingforargentna #Byebyedeathnoteguy #Payurbet #WCDrama #TotalDramaWorldCup #MathewMcLean #Proofs #Freejorel 

World Cup Standings and Schedule: https://challonge.com/es/WorldCup3PokeMMO2020

Suspension(s): ----- 

As a reminder:

Spoiler

As a participant in the World Cup, you will maintain respect for your hosts, captains, teammates, opponents, and for yourself at all times. Any unnecessary or excessively inappropriate behavior will result in disciplinary action.

SUBSTITUTIONS:

Spoiler

If a player is unable to compete during the week, a captain has the right to substitute that player out of the line-up in exchange for one of his bench players. Any player that has been subbed out will be inactivated for the remainder of that week. The goal of the World Cup is to have every match played in their allotted weeks, but unforeseen events do occur. If a captain is able to make a substitution in order to have the match played, the hosts will ensure that it happens otherwise this will be deemed “inappropriate behavior” for match evading and that manager may risk losing by an activity decision.

SCHEDULING A MATCH:

Spoiler
  • Contact your opponent by PM on Discord or the PokeMMO Forums as soon as possible.
  • Provide dates and times in order to schedule a match anytime throughout the week.
  • PokeMMO duels will take place in Vermilion city ch4
  • Announce your duel in this thread between 5 & 15 minutes before it starts. If you don't a rematch will have to take place.
  • If you have trouble contacting your opponent, contact your captain and your opponent's captain so the appropriate actions can be made.
  • Extensions will only be given for extreme cases. Playing a match during another week can really set things back. 
  • If you can't find your opponent's forum name or IGN, just go ask with ur captain and then he will speak with the hosts.
  • If your opponent's PokeMMO Forum inbox is full, then contact that player by posting on their profile feed or on Discord
  • When you contact your opponent, present at least three (3) different times that you are available throughout the week, preferably on different days
  • You must respond to a PM by your opponent within 48 hours; if you do not you will need to be subbed out or face an activity decision loss
  • If a substitution is made, it will be as if a new week has started and the players will need to contact one another as outlined above
  • If you are unable to duel during the week, please request a substitution from your captain. Unforeseen events do happen.
  • If you believe your opponent cannot duel or has ignored your PM, please add the host and the related captaons so that they can take appropriate action

Group A

Venezuela A 2 - 4 Argentina A

OU - ZeknShooter VS Azzazz 

UU -   Zenenn VS Souu 

NU - Abstractt VS wiriketchup

LC -  IIDanielII VS gasaiyunosan

Doubles - xshadow VS Titoooo with 4 o's 

SMOU - xUltraJesus Vs Lkrenz Link here

Peru A 1 - 5 Belgium 

OU - PolitoBlack VS Jaawax

UU - Thuxs VS Mkns

NU - RaiderOP VS  Kriliin

LC - Aldahirramirez VS Stelian

Doubles - Lokild VS Zbleeex

SMOU - Rickypoke VS  LLLLiolae Link here

Germany 4 - 2 Columbia B

OU -  Chuckunso VS EstratsGema

UU - Leviatharian VS Flesky

NU - xAnzar VS IPandawall

LC - Spxter VS AlejandroGB

Dubs -  SteveDerBaum VS Kepzal 

SMOU - Linken VS xgamemasterjuan Link Here

Group B

Spain 6 - 0 Rest Of America

OU - KiwiKIdd VS YeYoXD

UU - Joalza VS Urquidi

NU - RealDevilLegend VS Cristi

Dubs - Zigh VS Santiii

LC - XondeX VS LordMaik

SMOU - JorgeFirebolt VS Juanchoqul  Link here

Korea 4 - 1 Turkey

OU - Finalonion VS sapphireStoneSSS

UU - IhikariI VS ItsGray

NU - largeflower VS Meekmillz

LC - NARIKIRI  VS ZzZerra

DUBS - grdzick VS Kamowanthere

SMOU - DSTNE VS Oltan Link here

Group C

Africa 2 - 4 China B

OU - Rshogun VS Pumpnevermiss

UU - Azphiel VS Sgerard

NU - Tawla VS Wyqnibaba

Doubles - PoseidonWrath VS Fishcakes

LC - TheDH VS EEDays

SMOU - Agrat VS Iaputafans Link Here

Brazil 2 - 4 Columbia A

OU - Elevessss VS BrianattackPro

UU - Quakaroto VS enchanteur

NU - JhowCrazy VS JulianFNT

Doubles - Shentiger VS xxJorelxx

LC - BoysCap VS  Yaritan

SMOU - Risadex VS Zeldris Link here

GROUP D 

China A 4 - 2 Brexit 2.0

OU - MentalSoft VS Lvke

UU - MamoswineZ VS BlueBreath

NU - MullenYu VS Zymogen

Doubles - Blackblak VS Rendi

LC - BFU VS HannahTaylor 
SMOU - Starmind VS LifeStyle Link Here

Canada 3 - 3 Rest of Asia

OU - Taystee VS Frosteye

UU - Gbwead VS SweetForU

NU - StriderXD VS KupoKun

LC - SenorMorty VS ikreedo

Doubles - Edriyan VS InyashaL

SMOU - Toast VS Salvicmedcine  Link Here

Venezuela B  4 - 2 Rest Of Europe

OU -  Zacmorales VS Rynners

UU - DarkCeGn VS Umbramol

NU - LeJovi VS TohnR

LC EpicVerde VS Yettodie

Dubs - Guilleex VS Kanzo

SMOU - tmoi VS Quinn Link Here

Deadline Sunday 24 10PM GMT (Same hour for send Lineup 3º Week)

If any want sub, last day Friday 10PM GMT

Announcements for this week.

First I would Like to Thank xMago and Badbaar for all your hard work you put into the world cup and your time, Thanks So much.

The New Hosts Will be MonkeyDMathew. Forfiter And zDaryl

We are Removing Hasakirie From Rest of Asia Roster. 

The Last thing is Argentina B Does not Have Enough Players We will not be adding players to the roster four weeks in. so we WIll Merge the Remaining Players with Argentina A. And Removing Argentina B From the tournament. 

Edited by WorldCupMMO

Let me get this straight. Argentina got represented by two teams in this world cup. Argentina B sucked, so now they merge with Argentina A. That's unacceptable. If you suck, you don't get to merge with a better team just to remain in the competition. You get fucked and that's it. Argentina, all countries actually, should have never had 2 rosters in the first place. Allowing a country to have 2 teams was a huge unfair advantage and allowing the lesser roster to merge with the better roster when things do not go as plan is even more unfair.

20 minutes ago, WorldCupMMO said:

Group A

Venezuela A VS Argentina A

OU - ZekShooter VS Azzazz 

LC -  IIDanielII VS Gasai

SMOU - xUltraJesus Vs Lkrenz

Peru A VS Belgium 

OU - PolitoBlack Jaawax

UU - Thuxs VS Mknz

I Could Not get a Hold of Columbia B Captain So this Roster is not final he has 24/7Hours to change it Sooner the better

I needed to post this weeks matchs so selected a roster for him

Germany VS Columbia B

NU - Anzar VS heeydar

LC - Spxter VS Nalhara

Dubs -  Leviathrian VS Kepzal 

Group C

Brazil VS Columbia A

UU - Quakaroto VS Camilo

SMOU - Risadex VS Zeldriz

GROUP D 

China A VS Brexit 2.0

OU - MentalSoft VS Lvke

Canada VS Rest of Asia

LC - Morty VS ikreedo

Venezuela B VS Rest Of Europe

OU -  Zacmorals VS Rynners

NU - Frankiel VS TohnR

edit this names pls

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Let me get this straight. Argentina got represented by two teams in this world cup. Argentina B sucked, so now they merge with Argentina A. That's unacceptable. If you suck, you don't get to merge with a better team just to remain in the competition. You get fucked and that's it. Argentina, all countries actually, should have never had 2 rosters in the first place. Allowing a country to have 2 teams was a huge unfair advantage and allowing the lesser roster to merge with the better roster when things do not go as plan is even more unfair.

23 minutes ago, WorldCupMMO said:

The New Hosts Will be zDaryl. zDaryl And zDaryl

don't bother

I think it is not fair to unite the two Argentines as well as me they did not allow me to participate with any other country, just because in Mexico I was not well received despite the fact that I did not connect for a while for an operation, and they told me that they are not part of the rules and what they do neither. Argentina B sucks and they should stay there to lose.

image.png

28 minutes ago, isperea said:

I think it is not fair to unite the two Argentines as well as me they did not allow me to participate with any other country, just because in Mexico I was not well received despite the fact that I did not connect for a while for an operation, and they told me that they are not part of the rules and what they do neither. Argentina B sucks and they should stay there to lose.

image.png

como que no fuiste bien recibido? yo sigo esperando la razón por la que te saliste del equipo

pd: que horrible se ve el post de la semana

47 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Argentina, all countries actually, should have never had 2 rosters in the first place.

Agreed, but it is too late for that now. I think what happened is that pretty much the entire roster of Argentina B quit so they didnt have enough players to field a lineup. That's why the remaining players they ended up merging.

Edited by iJulian

4 minutes ago, CrissCy said:

como que no fuiste bien recibido? yo sigo esperando la razón por la que te saliste del equipo

pd: que horrible se ve el post de la semana

You already know her, I don't understand why you pretend, it's worrying.

@Anzar o #Anzar Bro, aquí estoy, avisame cuando podemos batallar, ahora en Aleman.

Ich bin bereit für den Kampf, sag mir den Tag und die Uhrzeit, an dem du kämpfen kannst. Kontaktieren Sie mich per MMO, wenn Sie möchten ... 

Mein Name im Spiel ist: Heeyder

46分钟前,WorIdCupMMO 说:

Administrative decision:

Due to many problems and complaints this World Cup the hosts have decided to cancel this World cup. All donations will go back to the givers.

you lier

Edited by MullenYu

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.