About the inflation caused by speculation

Question

Is there really no way to manage this uncontrolled inflation when it comes to malicious price speculation among players ?As an ordinary player, I work hard to earn money every day, but I earn money far less quickly than some players malicious speculation rate .

This situation makes us this kind of ordinary players feel very powerless. There's no sense of experience. So I asked the administrators to make the right adjustments to this situation. For example, reducing the earnings of the four kings.Thank you for checking.

I hope to get an official response .

3 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, 874236460 said:

Is there really no way to manage this uncontrolled inflation when it comes to malicious price speculation among players ?As an ordinary player, I work hard to earn money every day, but I earn money far less quickly than some players malicious speculation rate .

This situation makes us this kind of ordinary players feel very powerless. There's no sense of experience. So I asked the administrators to make the right adjustments to this situation. For example, reducing the earnings of the four kings.Thank you for checking.

I hope to get an official response .

welcome to an MMO economy, thats just how it works.

It's fair, much fairer than the shiny rate. They earn more - because they are either more experienced or more diligent.

Making it harder for them is useless, simply because if the level of difficulty is +1 for them, then it'll be at least + 5 for you. The distance between you & them just won't change at all.