RNG during pve league

Hello people,

I'm kinda new here, but their is something i don't get while i try pve:

Does the league Pokemon (i'm in Kanto, so i'm gonna take peter example) have 31IV, 256/each ?
To how much dodge range do they have? (i keep missing 70%hit spell ?!)
And why does the alteration status does not work into them? (just iced Gyarados, he didn't even took one turn to get out ?!)

I can understand that spellset has been modify to counter basic counter attack, but to how much stats are overbuffed?
I need to take over the league with 15 lv more than them? (and not over 62, otherwise my pkmn wont even play?)

Thanks for the answer in advance ...

Seems like you just got unlucky. Try again utilizing type advantages. There is really not much to do about it. Keep your pokes at or close to level cap and abuse type advantage. Every region and their e4 ca be sweeped by 2-3 poke at primarily.

tl;dr git gud

RNG is the same in the league as everywhere else. Everything you're facing is perfectly legal, doesn't have perfect IVs, and doesn't have a capped EV total either. They're just strong species with decent movesets and high levels. If you train your team a bit more or reconsider your strategy, you should be able to get past them.