Trainer Rematch Guide

james_money.gif.11d17af70eccde66745daf70ec89d07d.gif

Trainer Rematch Guide 2020

Hi there! 
I made an updated guide with best trainers to rematch in all regions. In this guide you will find where to find the trainers , names of the trainers , how much they give and totals of regions. 

And if you also have trainers who you think are worth rematching and isnt in the guide yet , be free to message me so I can improve it even more!

Last update : 2020-06-08

Kanto

Spoiler

kanto.PNG.ed0594b2fdf797b242986e44e4bf6416.PNG

Sevii Islands : 

Spoiler

1417832880_seviiisland.PNG.7ed00ce97ae1201fcf4fac4d56a179a6.PNG

Hoenn : 

Spoiler

hoenn.PNG.95db97a64d1e658d226d27bff8e9e207.PNG

Unova : 

Spoiler

unova.thumb.PNG.34eaf8c49f69e93a098cd6f432336710.PNG

Sinnoh :

Spoiler

sinnoh.thumb.PNG.b6f28496498a9b31c6e368fe6609c941.PNG1157078252_sinnoh2.PNG.206c42de1020e1d512116c4b546a828f.PNG

Total of all regions without amulet coin active :  $461.104

Credits

Found a lot of the kanto and hoenn ones thanks to this guide ^^

@Lagonero shared a lot of trainers in Sinnoh

@Wildestchamp for sharing me the part were you also could rematch trainers in gyms 

@BaliAds For also sharing the Canalave gym trainers and some more good trainers in Sinnoh

@DaAlbert Also for sharing for more trainers 

@MightyBoxer shared some forgotten unova trainers

@Limbow Fixing a wrong trainer and added a new on the guide

Thanks a lot to these guys who helped me improve my guide <3

Thank you for visiting this guide!

Hopefully this can help you if you need trainers for runs <3

Edited by DemonBone
12 hours ago, immortalfox19 said:

There is also steve in hoenn which gives you as much as morimoto I believe.

he is a 1 time battle and last time i did a review of my hoenn walkthrought he gave 4680.

also 2 trainers lots of people forget is the richboy and lady in route 9 unova mart.3rd and 4th richest regular trainers in unova

beauty trainer west of lilycove city is a high paying trainer in hoenn.lots of ace trainers in unova if u are adding them.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:22 PM, immortalfox19 said:

he's repeatable, and when you do a re-battle it's like 15k or something, he's way out of the way though so I never do him. Unless I'm shiny hunting or something in the cave.

I just tried to rebattle Steven and couldn't. It seems he's not repeatable but maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can you or anyone else confirm it?

On 5/25/2020 at 7:32 PM, MightyBoxer said:

he is a 1 time battle and last time i did a review of my hoenn walkthrought he gave 4680.

also 2 trainers lots of people forget is the richboy and lady in route 9 unova mart.3rd and 4th richest regular trainers in unova

beauty trainer west of lilycove city is a high paying trainer in hoenn.lots of ace trainers in unova if u are adding them.

I can confirm Steven in Hoenn is a 1 time battle so I wont be adding it in here because I am only adding repeatable trainers.

I will check out these trainers and add them asap , thanks for the tip! :)

Edit : can you tell me in which routes / location the beauty west of lilycove is @MightyBoxer?

Edited by DemonBone
57 minutes ago, Limbow said:

You have veteren brian twice?

Also Route 229 on the right side there is an Ace Trainer Sandra which gives $3520 (Still need to check rematch).

Oops , that must have slipped when I added the new trainers , thanks for mentioning it ^^

And nice , I will definitely check it out myself!

On 5/31/2020 at 9:04 AM, DemonBone said:

I can confirm Steven in Hoenn is a 1 time battle so I wont be adding it in here because I am only adding repeatable trainers.

I will check out these trainers and add them asap , thanks for the tip! :)

Edit : can you tell me in which routes / location the beauty west of lilycove is @MightyBoxer?

Sorry for late reply.She is in route 121.A few steps west from the safari building.She has the sprites of a maid.

2576 4-5 pokes.Lots of hoenn trainers in pokemmo have sprites that are messed up.Like beauty trainers having the sprites of a maid as one example.

Edited by MightyBoxer