Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DemonBone

Trainer Rematch Guide

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

james_money.gif.11d17af70eccde66745daf70ec89d07d.gif

 

Trainer Rematch Guide 2020

 

Hi there! 
I made an updated guide with best trainers to rematch in all regions. In this guide you will find where to find the trainers , names of the trainers , how much they give and totals of regions. 

 

And if you also have trainers who you think are worth rematching and isnt in the guide yet , be free to message me so I can improve it even more!

 

Last update : 2020-06-08

 

 

Kanto

Spoiler

kanto.PNG.ed0594b2fdf797b242986e44e4bf6416.PNG

Sevii Islands : 

Spoiler

1417832880_seviiisland.PNG.7ed00ce97ae1201fcf4fac4d56a179a6.PNG

Hoenn : 

Spoiler

hoenn.PNG.95db97a64d1e658d226d27bff8e9e207.PNG

Unova : 

Spoiler

unova.thumb.PNG.34eaf8c49f69e93a098cd6f432336710.PNG

Sinnoh :

Spoiler

sinnoh.thumb.PNG.b6f28496498a9b31c6e368fe6609c941.PNG1157078252_sinnoh2.PNG.206c42de1020e1d512116c4b546a828f.PNG

 

Total of all regions without amulet coin active :  $461.104

 

Credits

 

Found a lot of the kanto and hoenn ones thanks to this guide ^^

 

@Lagonero shared a lot of trainers in Sinnoh

@Wildestchamp for sharing me the part were you also could rematch trainers in gyms 

@BaliAds For also sharing the Canalave gym trainers and some more good trainers in Sinnoh

@DaAlbert Also for sharing for more trainers 

@MightyBoxer shared some forgotten unova trainers

@Limbow Fixing a wrong trainer and added a new on the guide

 

Thanks a lot to these guys who helped me improve my guide <3

 

 

 

Thank you for visiting this guide!

Hopefully this can help you if you need trainers for runs <3

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by DemonBone

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, immortalfox19 said:

There is also steve in hoenn which gives you as much as morimoto I believe.

he is a 1 time battle and last time i did a review of my hoenn walkthrought he gave 4680.

 

also 2 trainers lots of people forget is the richboy and lady in route 9 unova mart.3rd and 4th richest regular trainers in unova

 

beauty trainer west of lilycove city is a high paying trainer in hoenn.lots of ace trainers in unova if u are adding them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

he's repeatable, and when you do a re-battle it's like 15k or something, he's way out of the way though so I never do him. Unless I'm shiny hunting or something in the cave.

Edited by immortalfox19

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/25/2020 at 8:22 PM, immortalfox19 said:

he's repeatable, and when you do a re-battle it's like 15k or something, he's way out of the way though so I never do him. Unless I'm shiny hunting or something in the cave.

I just tried to rebattle Steven and couldn't. It seems he's not repeatable but maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can you or anyone else confirm it?

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Dip said:

I just tried to rebattle Steven and couldn't. It seems he's not repeatable but maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can you or anyone else confirm it?

I can confirm that he is a one time battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2020 at 7:32 PM, MightyBoxer said:

he is a 1 time battle and last time i did a review of my hoenn walkthrought he gave 4680.

 

also 2 trainers lots of people forget is the richboy and lady in route 9 unova mart.3rd and 4th richest regular trainers in unova

 

beauty trainer west of lilycove city is a high paying trainer in hoenn.lots of ace trainers in unova if u are adding them.

 

I can confirm Steven in Hoenn is a 1 time battle so I wont be adding it in here because I am only adding repeatable trainers.

I will check out these trainers and add them asap , thanks for the tip! :)

 

Edit : can you tell me in which routes / location the beauty west of lilycove is @MightyBoxer?

Edited by DemonBone

Share this post


Link to post

Hello guys :)
i'm new in the world of pokeMMO, can anyone give me information about the rematch? 

for example the time they need to refresh and battle again with a trainer
thanks people :D

Share this post


Link to post

You have veteren brian twice?

 

Also Route 229 on the right side there is an Ace Trainer Sandra which gives $3520 (Still need to check rematch).

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Limbow said:

You have veteren brian twice?

 

Also Route 229 on the right side there is an Ace Trainer Sandra which gives $3520 (Still need to check rematch).

Oops , that must have slipped when I added the new trainers , thanks for mentioning it ^^

And nice , I will definitely check it out myself!

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2020 at 9:04 AM, DemonBone said:

I can confirm Steven in Hoenn is a 1 time battle so I wont be adding it in here because I am only adding repeatable trainers.

I will check out these trainers and add them asap , thanks for the tip! :)

 

Edit : can you tell me in which routes / location the beauty west of lilycove is @MightyBoxer?

Sorry for late reply.She is in route 121.A few steps west from the safari building.She has the sprites of a maid.

2576 4-5 pokes.Lots of hoenn trainers in pokemmo have sprites that are messed up.Like beauty trainers having the sprites of a maid as one example.

Edited by MightyBoxer

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.