Help me please

Hello, my name is Camilo Ernesto I play PokeMMO. I write because I have been scammed in the game, on May 9 at 6pm I made an announcement in the Trade. Offering that the one that evolved a rotom, I paid him. Well I don't have the SINOH ROM and I needed to evolve it. The user Chocomilko wrote to me and said that he could do it for me. At the moment we are in Kanto City Carmine on Channel 1. Logically we exchanged leaving him my pokemon, trusting him to pay him. I would evolve the Pokemon and return it to me later evolved. When we exchanged he left me some pokes with the excuse that he had no space (they have his name in case it serves as proof). Then he left and took a long time, I wrote to him and he did not answer me. Then he sent me a photo of El rotom already evolved and he told me that it was already there and that he was going to return it to me now. After so much waiting and writing, he never turned. After two days I saw him I wrote him, I asked him to return it to me and he blocked me. I need to get my poke back. It is a Rotom Washer, it has my name on it because I raised it. My name in the game is HAYATSU.
  • YIBU locked this topic