About Swarms

Hello,

We are two players that recently discovered Swarms in the game. We love this thing so much. (I caught a 3x31IV Baltoy from a swarm !)

But Swarms are not well known. There are so much things we still don't know about them.

That's why we decided to collect data and to report every swarms we see in order to :

- be able to write a complete list of all Pokemon able to appear in swarm

- be able to write a complete list of places where we can find a swarm

- learn a lot of things we still don't know to share with you.

So we created a Google form where you can report easily the swarms you see. Thanks to that, we can collect your data and begin our analysis

https://forms.gle/XA4G5Lxh1SjdgdLr7

We don't ask any personal data and we will not.

We began to write a first guide in French (sorry, english coming..) to explain what is a swarm and to answer to a few question.

If you have any, do not hesitate. I hope this topic will be a place to discuss about Swarms :)

Thank you all for your help

2 hours ago, Guizmobese said:

Hello,

We are two players that recently discovered Swarms in the game. We love this thing so much. (I caught a 3x31IV Baltoy from a swarm !)

But Swarms are not well known. There are so much things we still don't know about them.

That's why we decided to collect data and to report every swarms we see in order to :

- be able to write a complete list of all Pokemon able to appear in swarm

- be able to write a complete list of places where we can find a swarm

- learn a lot of things we still don't know to share with you.

So we created a Google form where you can report easily the swarms you see. Thanks to that, we can collect your data and begin our analysis

https://forms.gle/XA4G5Lxh1SjdgdLr7

We don't ask any personal data and we will not.

We began to write a first guide in French (sorry, english coming..) to explain what is a swarm and to answer to a few question.

If you have any, do not hesitate. I hope this topic will be a place to discuss about Swarms :)

Thank you all for your help

Hello, @Guizmobese!

First of all, thank you a lot for your contribution to the PokeMMO community!

I would offer you to take that guide you used describing what a swarm is as well as their locations and make a Guide out of it for easier access and possibility to work on it on the go, since I don't think anyone else did that before and that it could really come in handy!

It's all in this section right here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/26-guide-tavern/