Pokemons in the stones

I was told that it is possible to pick Fossils and several other items in pokemon from the stones when they are broken. But I looked it up, checked their items with the ability to frisk about 100 times and so far I haven't found one holding the Helix fossil item. If someone there already managed to find one, where can you tell me? Or can it actually come on any stone?

As far as i know, any poke encountered from rock smash can hold fossils of their respective regions (kanto/hoenn/sinnoh). For the case of helix fossil, you need to smash rocks in Kanto. Island 1 (post game) is the best place for it imo.

Unova fossils can drop from dust clouds.

10 hours ago, TheWarley said:

I was told that it is possible to pick Fossils and several other items in pokemon from the stones when they are broken. But I looked it up, checked their items with the ability to frisk about 100 times and so far I haven't found one holding the Helix fossil item. If someone there already managed to find one, where can you tell me? Or can it actually come on any stone?

Hello.

All Pokémon encountered through Rock Smash in a region may hold that region's fossil. The only exception is Unova in which you can find the fossils in Phenomenas.To know more about Phenomenas, please have a look: https://pastelink.net/phenomena