Legendary

Mitzuriteto

Question

Hello I thought of a system based on the current system for the legendaries and I think it will help.
First of all, why not upgrade the current system for all legendary pokemon.
Let me explain each legendary will be in their respective environment or on the move (legendary tiger, latios latias) with a relatively low% encounter rate as well as their capture rate.

In addition will be added the fact that it is more exciting that we can keep as a reward the legendary for a limited time.
This will complete the pokedex as well as the pleasure of all.
I find the system of dueling and disconnection useless and take away the pleasure.
To finish some more telling example:
Groudon: volcano
Artikodin: ice cave
Kyogre: all the seabed of hoenn
The moving pokemon will change place every day.

I think that this system can be revolutionary and will allow a larger list of legendary to track down, to choose and all that in the difficulty obviously to meet it.
Which will leave more chance of owning one, which will be limited to only 24/48 hours (I'll let you choose)
It will also allow players to be more active and move around the map knowing that there is a lot of legendary.
I find the basic idea very good but there are a lot of things missing for my taste.
I think many players will agree.

5 answers to this question

Hey there! ^^ 

So firstly i'd like to touch base that even though that's a nice idea, it'll break the MMO meta. 
Secondly sounds awfully familiar to other  mmo games pokemon-wise.

You can still get the pokemon's entrys for pokedex by catching them then forced to any duels requested or sign out & it'll leave your party i recall. 
(some gym leaders have legendary's like Articuno) 

- Best of luck either way.

6 hours ago, Mitzuriteto said:

Hello I thought of a system based on the current system for the legendaries and I think it will help.
First of all, why not upgrade the current system for all legendary pokemon.
Let me explain each legendary will be in their respective environment or on the move (legendary tiger, latios latias) with a relatively low% encounter rate as well as their capture rate.

In addition will be added the fact that it is more exciting that we can keep as a reward the legendary for a limited time.
This will complete the pokedex as well as the pleasure of all.
I find the system of dueling and disconnection useless and take away the pleasure.
To finish some more telling example:
Groudon: volcano
Artikodin: ice cave
Kyogre: all the seabed of hoenn
The moving pokemon will change place every day.

I think that this system can be revolutionary and will allow a larger list of legendary to track down, to choose and all that in the difficulty obviously to meet it.
Which will leave more chance of owning one, which will be limited to only 24/48 hours (I'll let you choose)
It will also allow players to be more active and move around the map knowing that there is a lot of legendary.
I find the basic idea very good but there are a lot of things missing for my taste.
I think many players will agree.

Hello!

To know more about Legendaries, please have a look: https://pastelink.net/legendaries

Tbh personally i dont care to much for there being more legendarys i would love to have legendarys and stuff but at the same time i just really want them for my pokedex. what i find would be better is they have the current legendarys like Mewtwo and Arceus and others on each channel instead of there being only 1. Its very hard to get them for the pokedex as it is right now also i feel like there should be a way to check if the legendary is currently owned and where it is besides the current notifications you get considering i never actually get those notifications anymore.