"Pokemon Veteran" new here

Zaicil

Hello, I've recently heard about this MMO, and was very reluctant to try it, mainly because there were other "Pokemon MMOs" that were pretty sucky and ran crappier than Crysis 2 on a Game Boy Color.

However, I tried this one, and am very impressed. My only major gripe being the music not being in WAV or MP3 format, and thus seeming to bug out a lot (at least you can mute it).

I'm 20 years old, and have been playing Pokemon since before I could read. I still actively play it, both casually and competitively. Though I haven't entered any tournaments (I do plan on it eventually, just not too fond of this "OU / UU / NU" metagame tier crap), I do EV train pokemon to battle random people online / people within my group of friends.

I own every single Pokemon game except Black 2. And I'm currently going through White 2.

I hope to be playing this for a long time, seeing that Nintendo still hasn't taken a hint and made their own Pokemon MMO (they would make billions, but whatever) and I hope to be a contributing member of the community / competitive scene (if it exists)