[Official] Team Tournament (Monthly)

Strych

[quote name='WandererMirorB' timestamp='1358208120' post='163097']
Stop The Music!

Fwohohohoho! Me and my posse will bring our elegant steps to this tourney!

Team Name: Team Miror B.
Ingame Tag: MirB
Registered Players: NinjaBlender, MajorasPaladin, KRJBFNVIOE
[/quote]
Looking forward to this, first tourney since the last Friday Night Fight Club

[quote name='MilesCarnage' timestamp='1358198861' post='162930']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Team name: Sayounara[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ingame Team tag: [Etui][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Registered players:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- e[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]mojesus[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Dougii[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- MilesCarnage[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif](our registered players are subject to change, will edit this part when we've made a final decision)[/font][/color]
[/quote]Good luck guys! :3
And I don't know whether it matters but get rid of the brackets from our team tag- 'Etui'.
They don't exist :3

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Team name: Thunderbolt[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ingame Team tag: [TTB][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Registered players: [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-fRoDed[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-LiuYH[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Acidash[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-UncleCat[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-LilithSky[/font][/color]

[quote name='Aaron' timestamp='1358478318' post='165997']
Team Atlas, CloudAtlas is the leader a.k.a me a.k.a Aaron
[/quote]Small reminder: you must register 3 team members along with your team name, as well as your team tag. [quote name='Malone420' timestamp='1358477666' post='165988']
So leftovers are allowed?
[/quote]Within item clause, yes. So one leftovers per player.

[quote name='DoctorPBC' timestamp='1358198580' post='162926']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Team name:[/font][/color] Rain
Ingame Team tag: Rain
Registered players:

DoctorPBC
Amanu
Mcdonalds
[/quote]
BRO FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS PLEASE FIX THIS
ITS ALREADY WRONG ON BRACKETS CAUSE OF YOU >:U

TEAM NAME: BEAST
In Game Team Tag: [Rain]

GAWD >:o

[quote name='fite' timestamp='1358484973' post='166036']
BRO FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS PLEASE FIX THIS
ITS ALREADY WRONG ON BRACKETS CAUSE OF YOU >:U

TEAM NAME: BEAST
In Game Team Tag: [Rain]

GAWD > :o
[/quote]

*facedesk*

Look at your sig, now back to this, now back to your sig, now back to me. Sadly it says Team Rain, but if you want to continue calling it Team Beast then go right ahead. Read down

Stop here. Where are you?, at the bottom of this post with a guy who doesnt care what the clans is supposedly called. Wheres your clan leader, back to me. I have him and his sig also says Team Rain. Look again, the sig says the same thing. Anything you say about the clan name is improbable when our clan is actually called Team Rain. Here are some dogs [url="http://omfgdogs.com/"]http://omfgdogs.com/[/url]

[quote name='kpemz' timestamp='1358579380' post='166897']
I'd like to commentate on the games and livestream them over twitch.tv add me on skype ken.pembroke mod!
[/quote]
Thank you very much for the offer but I already have a stream/commentary lined up.

[quote name='DoctorPBC' timestamp='1358488746' post='166061']
*facedesk*

Look at your sig, now back to this, now back to your sig, now back to me. Sadly it says Team Rain, but if you want to continue calling it Team Beast then go right ahead. Read down

Stop here. Where are you?, at the bottom of this post with a guy who doesnt care what the clans is supposedly called. Wheres your clan leader, back to me. I have him and his sig also says Team Rain. Look again, the sig says the same thing. Anything you say about the clan name is improbable when our clan is actually called Team Rain. Here are some dogs [url="http://omfgdogs.com/"]http://omfgdogs.com/[/url]
[/quote]

I GIVE 0 FCKS ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID
1,) i am uair, i OWN Team Rain (which is actualy Team BEAST)
2.) regardless of what we call it, the moderators are asking for theTEAM NAME and the in game team TAG
we CALL it team rain but its actually TEAM BEAST. go on the Pokemmo and press G and you will see there clear as day, BEAST not Rain, Rain is our clan tag, its easier to say, and sounds nice is all

[quote name='fite' timestamp='1358655193' post='167588']
2.) regardless of what we call it, the moderators are asking for theTEAM NAME and the in game team TAG
we CALL it team rain but its actually TEAM BEAST. go on the Pokemmo and press G and you will see there clear as day, BEAST not Rain, Rain is our clan tag, its easier to say, and sounds nice is all
[/quote]

Dude, real talk? Just take a fucking chill pill dude.

[/quote]
Earlier in the thread I asked a PM to be sent to me if someone would like it changed. This post was not necessary. Think about how you treat your fellow teammates.
Again, if any team wishes that something be changed on the bracket, a PM is all that's required.

[/quote]

Look at this moron, and I get a warning point for stating that he is the biggest moron on the game lol... I don´t understand why people want to be in [b]his[/b] team. Apparently he only cares for himself.