BaliAds

2 hours ago, TheFaceGuy said:

Hi, How much for:

level 60-100 togekiss

6 EV in HP

252 EV in special attack

Already has 252 EV in speed

Pm me here if u can =)

Hey I charge 120k for this service but prices are negotiable so please send me a pm if you're having any trouble with funds thanks :D

On 5/18/2020 at 12:42 PM, MaatthewMLG said:

EVd 8 of my mons in no time, excellent service, great communication, 100% recommended

posting for my dear banned brother aka BlackJovi or @LeJovi

Thanks for the kind review ^^

Good day I'm here about your EV/Leveling service on pokemmo, I actually have two Pokemons I would like you to level up to lvl 100(if you can that is)a level 54 smeargle and a level 1 meowth also I  would like the meowth to be EV trained with atk and speed let me know how much all of that would come up to please .

21 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

Gave Bali a difficult deadline and easily breezed through it by delivering 4 mons earlier than expected. Amazing work and I would definitely come back when I don't have time to train my own mons lol. Recommend 11/10 :) 

Thanks for the great review! It's been a pleasure working with you so far and I hope it will continue into the future ^^

Bump, I'm so grateful to everyone who has used this service, I've reached my first goal. I will be giving a special 50% discount on all orders for the next 24 hours to celebrate this achievement thanks!

Edited by BaliAds
14 hours ago, Sashaolin said:

Very good EV trainer, fast and accurate work

100% safe, I recommend

Thanks for the review, looking forward to the next batch of pokemon

10 hours ago, haroenibnu said:

Yep, quick, accurate, and safe. Recommended EV Trainer. Thanks :)

Thanks ^^. Look forward to working with you in the future

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.