Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BaliAds

BaliAds' 'EV Training to Infinity' Shop - CLOSED 4EVER

Recommended Posts

I may be a bit late to this but Bali has trained many of my Pokemons. Saved me so much time and let me enjoy the game. I could not ask for a better bro to help me with this. Thanks Bali :D

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Hubbada said:

I may be a bit late to this but Bali has trained many of my Pokemons. Saved me so much time and let me enjoy the game. I could not ask for a better bro to help me with this. Thanks Bali :D

Thanks mate means a lot ^^

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/13/2020 at 3:07 PM, PoseidonWrath said:

good service and friendly 10/10

Thanks for the kind review, it was a pleasure working with you ^^

Share this post


Link to post

hello, i just wanted to know if your are willing to level up some mons to 50 which are around lvl 28~32 ? also how much would be your payment.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Nikhill said:

hello, i just wanted to know if your are willing to level up some mons to 50 which are around lvl 28~32 ? also how much would be your payment.

sure i can do that! It would only cost 30k per mon

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BaliAds said:

sure i can do that! It would only cost 30k per mon

thats great. How many mons are u accepting at a time ? i have just over a box to lvl up

Edited by Nikhill

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Nikhill said:

thats great. How many mons are u accepting at a time ? i have just over 2 boxes to lvl up

Damn... That's like almost 2 mill. YUUUGEE Business for Bali! 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Nikhill said:

thats great. How many mons are u accepting at a time ? i have just over a box to lvl up

Honestly my schedule can get pretty hectic but managing 8 a day should be fine, if there's any altercations I'd let you know ofc

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, EricRasp said:

Damn... That's like almost 2 mill. YUUUGEE Business for Bali! 

glad to see you still lurking ;D

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, BaliAds said:

Honestly my schedule can get pretty hectic but managing 8 a day should be fine, if there's any altercations I'd let you know ofc

alright i'll mail them right away along with the cash

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, EricRasp said:

The sig is fire btw! :D 

Plo is a god send to be honest ;D

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, CaptnBaklava said:

Trained me 6 pokes to level 100 in no time + kept me updated

 

10/10 recommend 

 

keep up the great service bro <3 

Thanks bro means a lot to me to hear such kind words ^^ <3

Share this post


Link to post

I vouch for this guy. Amazing,fast and affordable service. 11/10 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.