[Hase's Unique Batte Points (BP) - Exchanging Shop]

Hi guys, it's HaseKirie, I've been preparing for the opening of this unique shop, aiming to help you guys on several things below:

1. Why do I need to use this service?

- Special moves learning: Extreme Speed on Dragonite/ Wish on Blissey, Chansey ... etc, adding more tremendous forces into your team for PVP.

- Battle held items: Eviolite/ Choice items/ Elemental Orbs/ Leftovers/ Focus Sash ... etc, no need to explain the usefulness of those held items, no?

2. How do I exchange for BPs?

- The only accepted currency for trading in my shop, is Berry Powder (BPR), you can pickup/ plant/ thief/ buy any kinds of berries, make Berry Powders from them, and bring them to me to exchange for BPs.

3. The Exchange Rate for each kind of products?

- Special moves/ Eviolite/ Choice items:   216x BPRs

- Life Orb/ Toxic Orb/ Flame Orb:  144x BPRs

- Leftovers/ Rocky Helmet/ Scope Lens:  99x BPRs

- 30x Focus Sashes/ Eject Buttons/ Red Cards/ Power Herbs/ White Herbs: 60x BPRs (must be at least 30x in quantity for these things)

- 20x Wing items: 60x BPRs (must be at least 20x in quantity for these things)

4. How to contact the Shop's Owner (a.k.a me)?

You can either: 

a/  Post your inquiries here, under this post, I'll reply to proceed ASAP

b/ Whisper me in game, IGN: HaseKirie (if I'm available online) for a direct trade

c/ DM me on Discord: HaseKirie#9418, I'll be there most of the time

5. Served Customers List:

Spoiler

- BaliAds: 220x Speed Wings ("Regular customer status": acquired. Expire date: May, 20th, 4:49 p.m ICT )

Thanks & hope I can help ^^

6222.jpg

Edited by shiningluck

-Special: a 10% discount for regular customer status

- How to gain Regular-Customer status: right after you have succesfully proceeded 3 orders with me/ or with special orders that helps me improve the service. This status lasts for 1 week, counting from the day of acquiring the status, will be announced on the upper post.

Edited by shiningluck
Just now, BaliAds said:

Quick and Fast service. Helped me out a LOT, will definitely be coming here again! :D

Your order was special, reminded me of many other products that I forgot to add. So for a special thanks, you will have your "Regular-Customer status" activated, from now. Check upper post for its expire time. Greatly thanks.

On 5/13/2020 at 10:48 AM, shiningluck said:

Your order was special, reminded me of many other products that I forgot to add. So for a special thanks, you will have your "Regular-Customer status" activated, from now. Check upper post for its expire time. Greatly thanks.

Thanks so much for the discount :D. I love using your service a great way to gain BP items that I require.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.