OU NiKhilR vs ZacMorales - Saturday 7PM EDT

UU aftershocker vs DarkCeGn - Thursday

NU Titiin vs lFrankiel - Saturday 7PM EDT

LC Cali vs EpicVerde - Friday/Saturday 5PM EDT

DUBS xSparkie vs Guilleex - Saturday 11AM EDT

SMOU Tianboizna vs tMoi - Friday 6PM EDT

Edited by drdray
6 hours ago, AndrewHavsha said:

And I agree, they should have listened, but should this mean we just have a spoil the entire series because you don't agree with the hosts decisions?

One of the biggest complaints Ive heard this wc is the low level of gameplay, forcing someone who has never played smou to suddenly be surrounded by megas/zmoves/etc is only going to make that worse. As far as Im concerned so long as all the players who were moved consented to it, then we shouldnt complain, it should only give us more entertaining matches

Its not as if they players decided they fancied a new team and took a trip to a new country, as I mentioned in the previous post, it was a change done out of necessity, and instead of getting up in arms over it, lets try enjoy the event (trust me, I've been on the end of complaining over every minor decision I didnt like, it was not a good time)

Complaining about every decision you dont agree with is only going to put the whole series beneath a grey cloud, for many people its their first time competing in an event like this, and instead of ruining their experience by forcing them onto tiers they dont play/by undermining the hosts at every step, try using it as an opportunity to help each other out, and just have fun.

Hosting big events like this ain't easy, everyone has different opinions (I think the hosts made the right call with the team swaps/Gb may think its good to allow coaching/etc), everyone LOVES to complain, all it ever achieves is make people not want to enter/not want to host the next big thing

the team from venezuela was created with 9 and 10 players for each country, in venezuela B there were 3 and 4 players who in the end did not want to play for whatever reason, having done that, can we do nothing about it for them? In a selection in a world when someone is seriously injured, the coach can call another player to replace him, can't you?

(error quote sorry @AndrewHavsha )

Edited by mago1993
5 hours ago, athelstan said:

I agree it won't make it better, but still it doesn't make sense to take decisions that make no sense in competitive formats like this one. The teams were made up before round 1, the problems that are here now, were there also before round 1. So changing it now just doesn't make sense, what has changed between last week and this week? Nothing. 

Also this part doesn't make sense, this change has affect on every group that has to face Venezuela, already has faced Venezuela, might have to face Venezuela, want to have more (good) players in their teams, so pretty much everyone in the tournament. 

Still no, the teams were made before round 1, nothing has changed. 

I enjoy fair tournaments. You know, same rules for everyone, no rules-changes after a tournament starts... The usual stuff you know.

look at the message above

11 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

the team from venezuela was created with 9 and 10 players for each country, in venezuela B there were 3 and 4 players who in the end did not want to play for whatever reason, having done that, can we do nothing about it for them? In a selection in a world when someone is seriously injured, the coach can call another player to replace him, can't you?

It's okay, the notification gave me the dopamine hit I needed

3 hours ago, mago1993 said:

Well, do whatever you want, you are the hosts

Edited by athelstan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.