Team PokeRP (Pokemon Roleplay)

Poke RP

A Pokemon Roleplaying Community 

Your Creation, Your Guide

Welcome to the official forum page for PokeRP, an open community for roleplayers of all walks of life <3. We have our very own unique storyline that begins in Hoenn and will then spread to the other regions, this isn't all we have though. We also do carry roleplays in other regions just Hoenn being our main one. Every roleplay event we host has our heart and soul poured into it and when everyone else does that's when youre creation becomes a reality. We also host events other than our roleplay events, we host shiny hunts, friendly tournaments, and join together for server events. We really try to stay a strong and a tight-knit community. So Welcome! May you be the creator and I merely your guide <3. -Balayage

We ask that you have some roleplay experience or are willing to learn at least, semi active, and have a discord. 

(Upcoming logos were made by IGN: Keyaru <3)

Our Main Storyline

Spoiler

As the dust settles from the conflict between Team Magma and Team Aqua, a new mist rises. A movement fueled by the want for change, not necessarily a change for the future but rather a change to the past. Team Malnova with the knowledge of a now destroyed culture uses a mist to jeapardize the Pokemon League. This mist returns Pokemon to their natural state, destroying the bond between trainers and destroying years of Pokeball development. Pokemon run wild, people in jeopardy, who will step in? 

Through the mist a new flame shines bright. A champion from another region not only leads but ignites this region's flame to burn through the mist. 

Will you be enveloped by the mist, or be the light that shines through?

The Birth of Conflict

Spoiler

I am Balayage Malgoja Sankta, I hail from a secret island hidden by Sky Pillar, and I was born there in the Village of the Forgotten Mist. No need to search for it, when Team Magma and Team Aqua awoke Groudon and Kyogre, the commotion destroyed my village. The island sunk and the underground sanctuary, our culture, and my people hid from the outside world for we knew this is what it brought. We never thought we would be dragged into it, hidden, protected by the mist. I was wrong, and I wish there maybe I could've done something.

With the last of my spiritual practice tools (Incence, herbs, teas, and bells) and my Pokemon, journeyed to Sky Pillar to here from the Sankta (Sacred Pokemon) and I was answered. A dragon of the sky hidden in the clouds, in the sacred mist, what we called them, spoke to me. I was told of the smoke my people burned from the incense and the  mist island radiated was what kept Pokemon and people in balance on the island. Given an egg, that was the answer, I was given an answer. Not an answer to destroy the world like I wanted but simply change the world with a cleansing mist. Restore the world to the ancient ways my people practiced and maybe the world can live in harmony with Pokemon like we did. I wouldn't take this personally if it wasn't for Steven, every champion knows of our village, of our secrets, he knew of the conflict building up, and look at his delayed response, an entire culture lost due to incompetence on both sides. The ones who control Pokemon use them for evil, or even being titled a regions protector doesn't give you the right to control Pokemon free of their will. For now we know of how we use our Pokemon in their poke balls but just this one last time and destroy the very establishment that put you there, every Pokemon League out there, beware of the cleansing mist. 

And thus... TEAM MALNOVA    was born!

download.png.e1479ec838507323ccb528c51124866f.png

The Fire Within!

Spoiler

A long time ago there was a young lad who was born in Mossdeep City, his name was Steven. Some would say he was the fire that reignited Hoenn. For a while Hoenn was on a roll with the world championships and their luck ran dry for years, slowly bringing down the regions pride. Steven was something different though, someone that could connect to Pokemon on a different level. He brought out the true strength in every one of his Pokemon, somethign the region hasn't seen in a while. Once he became of age he challenged the Pokemon leagure, completing it in under 6 months, the region's new record. He arrived at the Elite Four, this was the moment where fighting crooks, traveling far and wide, and being face to face with the region's legendaries, this is when he became Champion.

Time passed and some would say the pride of the region always stayed strong but no longer because of Steven. After the passing of his closest friend something changed he was more distant less responsible and a new age was coming. Reports of conflict with Team Magma and Team Aqua started coming up across the region, something he thought would pass, someone else would be the hero. There was, however why must there be one protector of the region, does he know what's at stake? does he care? is he going through to much? Then the unthinkable happens, the Earth shakes and this finally hits him in his throne, he flies out to see Wallace and the regions upcoming hero to help solve this, before he heads home it hits him. The Island! He flies by to look for an ancient hidden island only those who need to know, know about. It's no where to be found but a destroyed land mass and a dissipating mist. He was too late. With all the warnings,  and that one shaman from the village forewarned of this. Could he have stopped it sooner? It was his responsibility to be the protector, how could he have let this happen?

He goes back  to the Pokemon League only to lose to this upcoming hero and then moments later by Wallace. But this was it, all the responsibility off of his shoulders, and time to himself, he disappears near Meteor Falls never to be seen again.

But not now, does he not see the dark mist on the horizon? The new age wasn't Team Magma or Aqua but a different evil? Who will be the hero? Who will be the region's champion?Our protector? Who? You?

A message from your Champion Cal: 

If Cal were to be described by anyone that knows him, words that would frequently be used would include fiery, headstrong, unyielding and stubborn, often to his own detriment. Often times, he is the first one running into a situation - never heeding the warnings of others and always making the assumption that his plan of action is the best one, which is certainly not always the case. With the fire within as well his fire by his side his Typhlosion, bonded since a key moment in childhood, together they defeated the Johto Pokemon League, prompting him to set off on a new adventure. Traveling to Hoenn, this is when his fire within became stronger, the thrill of a new adventure, they were living their dream.  Not far into his journey he found his first obstacle, an evil force. Coming to Rustboro Gym, he finds that all of Rustboro was on order to shelter in place, because of this new force. They kidnapped the gym leader?! This force threatened the Pokemon Culture that him and the rest of the world came to love. And no one was gonna stand in his way of being a part of it, he would protect it with his burning passion and at any means necessary.

Will you join the HEROE?

1041025407_download(1).png.d091e7c5ef6f3f339cb2c8dd10a95cbf.png

656556155_PokeRPBanner.thumb.png.4e89a8fe6dbf31b9ed2d140c31d6e52e.png

The Collision

Spoiler

Currently in the Hoenn Region

Chapter I

Spoiler

Currently Pacidifog Town has been consumed by a herbal-smelling mist.

• Fish production for the region has decreased
  • Pokemon in the area have become more aggressive
    • Mist makes visibility dangerous
    • All sea travel has been stalled or a longer process

Radio Broadcast: A strange figure shrouded in mist has entered Rustboro's Devon Corporation Building, Rustboro's Gym Leader, Roxanne, has entered the mist and ordered officials to barricade the building making sure no one enters and has yet to come out. Updates will be sent out once we have more information, this is Lulu Lepron for Hoenn Radio. Stay safe out there.

The way we carry out our roleplay events gotta stay kinda secretive at least the specifics, and thats due to some people wanting to be lil sneaks. Will you be one of the heroes to stop Team Malnova, or will the world be swallowed by a cleansing mist, destroying every Pokemon league in the world? Msg me for intitiation into the team <3

-Balayage, Queen of the Mist

Edited by Balayage
Changes
  • Lin locked this topic