Odd Pokemon stats in battle frontier

I came back to Pokemmo after 5-6 month. Back than I was battling at battle frontier very often. But now I found something weird here. I mean stats of system Pokemon are something odd. 1st tier Pokemon are moving faster than fully evolved speed Pokemon and killing them effortlessly with general moves not to mention effective moves(without choise items). They are killing bulky Pokemon with one move And their defences are also outstanding as they are taking less damage form super effective moves with choise items. For example a golden outspeeded my timid rotom-w and salamence and inflicted almost 60% damage to them with horn attack. A poliwhirl inflicted almost same damage to rotom-w with water pulse. A treecko moved faster than timid rotom-w and salamence without choise scarf and Ohko them with just one effective move each. There are many examples like these. But it's inconsistent. I mean sometimes they outspeed faster Pokemon, but sometimes the moved slower than other relatively slower Pokemon (ofc without stat change). It's not happening with every Pokemon. Only some Pokemon are behaving that way. I don't know their build. But they are showing amazing def, atk and speed at the same time. Do other find this same issue?

The Pokemon within the Battle Frontier have perfectly legal stats, and early on their IVs are quite terrible.

Taking your example of the Treecko you apparently faced, there's only one build for it in the frontier and this is it.

Treecko lv50/100

Held item: Grass Gem

Nature: Mild

Ability: Unburden

Moves: Magical Leaf / DragonBreath / Double Kick / Grasswhistle

EVs: 252 attack / 252 special attack / 6 speed

IVs: 9/9/9/9/9/9

That results in these damage calculations (assuming 0 EVs + 31 IVs on your Pokemon). It only outspeeds you if Unburden has activated.

• 252+ SpA Treecko Magical Leaf vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Wash: 116-140 (48.1 - 58%) -- 94.9% chance to 2HKO
  • 252+ SpA Grass Gem Treecko Magical Leaf vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Wash: 176-210 (73 - 87.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Note: It doesn't outspeed you if it still has its Gem)
  • 252+ SpA Treecko Dragon Breath vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Salamence: 102-120 (30.8 - 36.2%) -- 48.9% chance to 3HKO

Here's the single Poliwhirl in the builds too.

Poliwhirl lv50/100

Held item: Water Gem

Naure: Timid

Ability: Water Absorb

Moves: Water Pulse / Mud Bomb / Encore / Substitute

EVs: 6 HP / 252 special attack / 252 speed

Against your Rotom, this is the pitiful damage its Water Pulse does.

• 252 SpA Water Gem Poliwhirl Water Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Wash: 30-36 (12.4 - 14.9%) -- possible 7HKO

And of course, the Goldeen. Like the rest, there's only one build for it. The lowest tier doesn't get much variety.

Goldeen lv50/100

Held item: Rindo Berry

Nature: Naughty

Ability: Lightningrod

Moves: Horn Attack / Water Pulse / Swagger / Substitute

EVs: 252 attack / 6 special attack / 252 speed

Here's its Horn Attack.

• 252+ Atk Goldeen Horn Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Salamence: 56-66 (16.9 - 19.9%) -- guaranteed 6HKO
  • 252+ Atk Goldeen Horn Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Wash: 44-52 (18.2 - 21.5%) -- possible 5HKO

Unless you're using lv50s in the lv100 format (are you?), there is no way that what you claim is correct. You can also use these exact Pokemon in the Battle Factory's rental format if you'd like to confirm that the information I've given you is accurate, the facilities all share the same Pokemon.

I am really really sorry. It was my mistake. I was playing both lv 50 and open level. And I think this is the issue for open level as some of my Pokemon are around lv 60. I forgot their level because I bought them from people. I thought I was using lv 100 Pokemon and I am really ashamed of this matter here. Sorry again