I want Johto for next region

Aquila29

Question

12 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Aquila29 said:

Hi ! I would really like to have Johto region for the next update and add the legendary pokémon too it would be cool. :)

PS: And for 2021 i want the Kalos region ! ^^

Johto will be in the works next, 

normally for each region there is a 2-3 year gap depending on what needs to be done. 
I’m looking forward to it myself, but we need patience. ^^

On 5/22/2020 at 4:01 PM, eliasbrtiradas said:

you are bad developers because in jotho you don't need to program the pokémons to follow you and only emulate with other people jotho and the best region because it has practically everything you put in pokemmo,pls jotho

why don't you do it? I would be very happy if you would share with us your undoubtly amazing skills in programming to help the devs implementing Johto asap.

On 5/22/2020 at 5:01 PM, eliasbrtiradas said:

you are bad developers because in jotho you don't need to program the pokémons to follow you and only emulate with other people jotho and the best region because it has practically everything you put in pokemmo,pls jotho

I think its not so easy.. I believe there are reasons why Johto is not there yet..

I think developers have done great work in creating this game. I like PokeMMO and I have never found even any bugs/glitches yet..

Johto is the last DS region to implement. please release this region next, it is one of the best regions in the Pokemon game series. releasing Johto would add more story, pokeball crafting, and pokegear (it would be pretty cool having the radio feature of the pokegear so we pick what game music we want to listen to in certain areas).  

1 hour ago, Negumiko said:

Johto is the last DS region to implement. please release this region next, it is one of the best regions in the Pokemon game series. releasing Johto would add more story, pokeball crafting, and pokegear (it would be pretty cool having the radio feature of the pokegear so we pick what game music we want to listen to in certain areas).  

Every region does that and it's not exclusive to Johto. There is an entire city still missing in Unova and as said earlier Sinnoh is 90% incomplete. Once Sinnoh is done I'm sure that Johto will be next but we need to wait.