Good team suggestions?

Hi guys! I am new to pokemmo and to competitive pokemon in general, so I could really use some advice before I decide what pokemon to breed to complete my first team. I just finished all four areas and I currently own a 5*31 special hydreigon -modest nature with flamethrower, dragon pulse, dark pulse and (hyper voice for gyms and EV training),  a  4*31 - 0 speed relaxed ferrothorn with stealth rock, leach seed, gyro ball, power whip and a timid 5*31 starmie with tbolt psyshock surf and rapid spin. Any suggestions for what to breed next for a good all around team? I am tempted to breed a tyranitar but I don't know if that's a good idea and other options that came to mind was volcarona (mostly due to personal liking), reuniclus, salamence, excadrill and magnezone. I am open to all ideas and suggestions.

11 hours ago, Orph3as said:

Hi guys! I am new to pokemmo and to competitive pokemon in general, so I could really use some advice before I decide what pokemon to breed to complete my first team. I just finished all four areas and I currently own a 5*31 special hydreigon -modest nature with flamethrower, dragon pulse, dark pulse and (hyper voice for gyms and EV training),  a  4*31 - 0 speed relaxed ferrothorn with stealth rock, leach seed, gyro ball, power whip and a timid 5*31 starmie with tbolt psyshock surf and rapid spin. Any suggestions for what to breed next for a good all around team? I am tempted to breed a tyranitar but I don't know if that's a good idea and other options that came to mind was volcarona (mostly due to personal liking), reuniclus, salamence, excadrill and magnezone. I am open to all ideas and suggestions.

Hey there, 

considered a sand team? 

All of your mentioned pokemon are good, you can't go wrong with any of those. You need to take into consideration that there are different types of pokemon (walls, special attackers, physical attackers...) and work your team around that. Also to have pokemons that cover eachother's weaknesses (eg. Milotic and ferro).

Also, the more pokemon you have the more you can change and work on your team until you find the right one for you.

So the question is not what pokemon to breed, it is how many pokemon to breed.

5 hours ago, Kupokun said:

Hey there, 

considered a sand team? 

Yes I am leaning towards a sand team. I will try to breed as many pokemon as possible, like Dante said but I am just asking for my next 3 so I can start playing pvps to practice and learn the game faster before I am able to have a wide pool. So what are ur suggestions if I am to take the sand route?

5 hours ago, Orph3as said:

Yes I am leaning towards a sand team. I will try to breed as many pokemon as possible, like Dante said but I am just asking for my next 3 so I can start playing pvps to practice and learn the game faster before I am able to have a wide pool. So what are ur suggestions if I am to take the sand route?

Have a counter for your sand team. 

@OrangeManiac care to help this fella? 

Gliscor and Volcarona seem good in you team. Especially if you add Tyranitar because you'll have to tank a lot of fighting type moves. Also to have better protection against U-turn strategies, to which the 3 pokemon you have are weak, or suboptimal to say the least.