[WorldCup3] Betting threard

12 minutes ago, shiningluck said:

+(800k) - took - from Kamo & - (1M) - sent - to Bowser. Litterally spending only 200K for a precious win. 

now that you've seen my trap for that kid, surpriseeeee #teambeethical   #thisissofuckinghilarious    *lmfao*

Bro this is not death note, shut the fuck up

#areyoucomedian

Edited by dinofish
7 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

Are u dumb or are u just pretending

You're still too naive in mental war, why should I give him the chance to take my money by betting for you? I'm not that dumb. If I did, tell you what, the one who will lose - will be you, definitely. & I don't want that, not for you, but for the team. Stop wasting my time.

13 minutes ago, shiningluck said:

+(800k) - took - from Kamo & - (1M) - sent - to Bowser. Litterally spending only 200K for a precious win. 

now that you've seen my trap for that kid, surpriseeeee #teambeethical   #thisissofuckinghilarious    *lmfao*

ok

Edited by Zymogen
44 minutes ago, shiningluck said:

I think the most insulting part of this is the implication that you BOUGHT Sweet's victory, like it isn't something he had to earn himself, even without the assistance of using your team's discord for help teambuilding/preparation.  Like forget the dubious nature of betting against your teammates, this is like voting for a law to pass, then bragging that you prevented it from passing after the vote is done

3 minutes ago, AndrewHavsha said:

I think the most insulting part of this is the implication that you BOUGHT Sweet's victory, like it isn't something he had to earn himself, even without the assistance of using your team's discord for help teambuilding/preparation.  Like forget the dubious nature of betting against your teammates, this is like voting for a law to pass, then bragging that you prevented it from passing after the vote is done

You are wasting your time explaining stuff to this kid.. he will always present a shitty excuse that he actually had to do with the outcome.. or that either me or sweet would give a crap about any bets during our game.. its obvious that this person doesnt know what "earn" means.. probably never earned anything in his life.. its just another cry for attention.. he knows that he both lost money and the trust of his teammates(and the whole competitive community).. he gonna hide behind shitty comments on a forum and try desperately to show that he matters

Heh... you guys don't get it at all *sheathes katana into a sheath disguised as a walking cane* by betting against Sweet he has sown the seeds of doubt among all of you *pulls out bubble pipe out of leather trenchcoat* and shown how profitable a win win situation such as this is for players *adjusts fedora so it covers my eyes and smirks*, now everyone else will follow his example and bet against their team mates in order to lose 200k to him, it's so simple yet your feeble minds couldn't comprehend it *wraps arm around waifu pillow*. Now his plan is entering the next stage *chuckles* .... what is it you ask? Heh you'll see in due time.... *Flies away on nimbus cloud with all seven Dragon Balls*

31 minutes ago, suigin said:

Heh... you guys don't get it at all *sheathes katana into a sheath disguised as a walking cane* by betting against Sweet he has sown the seeds of doubt among all of you *pulls out bubble pipe out of leather trenchcoat* and shown how profitable a win win situation such as this is for players *adjusts fedora so it covers my eyes and smirks*, now everyone else will follow his example and bet against their team mates in order to lose 200k to him, it's so simple yet your feeble minds couldn't comprehend it *wraps arm around waifu pillow*. Now his plan is entering the next stage *chuckles* .... what is it you ask? Heh you'll see in due time.... *Flies away on nimbus cloud with all seven Dragon Balls*

You have opened my eyes.

Colombia A 0-0 Africa

LC XXJorelXX vs NoNouGatine

IGN:iJulianFNT

100k NoNouGatine win

8 hours ago, razimove said:

Since handsomelooker, you may have been the most pooped kid I've seen here.

I'll take that as a compliment, but will not consider you the same. You're simply just a no-one, from long ago till now, death or alive of you means nothing to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.