[WorldCup3] Betting threard

13 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

Ur a teammate u can't take it

I first did that bet as a joke but that's not an excuse for my sheer stupidity, I apologise sincerely, I didn't mean to disrespect a teammate, I would gladly take any punishment for this and I would leave the Discord if you really fear me, scouting, for the enemy. I would also go to the extent of dropping from the world cup altogether if you want me to. I feel ashamed of my actions and I vow to never do it again. 

IGN: Daifang

OU caosl vs Nicollaassiittoo  

UU wyqnibaba vs azzazz  
UU LeJovi vs MullenYu   @iJulian 150k

NU sgerard vs GasaiYunoSan

LC Stelian vs Lkrenz   @TiToooo  100k

LC XXJorelXX vs NoNouGatine
DUBS Guilleex vs Bfu  @TiToooo

DUBS xShandow vs Redav
SMOU tMoi vs Starmind  @TiToooo

SMOU laputafans vs DiositoSlurpuff

Names in bold are the people I support with. You can choose to bet from 50k to 150k, it's up to you.

Each bet is 1 take ONLY. Void if Sub.

Edited by Daifang
13 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

You do realize that I can't share my team on our discord anymore? Not only the team, I can't share my thoughts, my building process, or my umbramol scout because as far as I know, u gonna use it against me cuz obviously no one wants to lose 800k. Betting against a teammate is literally the dumbest thing I've heard

Then you are naive too, SweeT, basically, I used 2m at max to buy for the team a win, no more, no less. That amount maybe something to you but not a thing to me. Share thoughts or not is not important at all, 'cuz you've won already.

Remember this for the rest of your life, if I had really wanted your money, then your own bet on yourself winning over Umbra - would've been taken by me sooner that you could've imagined. But I didn't do that, no need to thanks me.

Edited by shiningluck
12 hours ago, min1004kr said:

omg.... i cant look for this man's intention to join the worldcup. what is ur purpose of joining world cup with disrespecting teammate?

If I had disrespected him, I would have taken his bet against himself, and sucked his blood dry by that, which I didn't. Thoughtless as you - are in no place to tell me what to do, 'cuz it's just too hard for you to get the idea. And that, will not worthy of wasting my time explaining, you are ignored, now.

Edited by shiningluck
18 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

Okay ill take 1mil and my friend reswoBgniK will take the other bet. 

Will quote 1M for you, since Kamo took the first seat, so there's no more seat for your friend to join. Better luck next time.

P/s: I misread Kamo's part, well. All the seat will be taken by you and your friend then. (Althought I clearly see that will just be another clone of you)

Edited by shiningluck
6 minutes ago, shiningluck said:

Will quote 1M for you, since Kamo took the first seat, so there's no more seat for your friend to join. Better luck next time.

P/s: I misread Kamo's part, well. All the seat will be taken by you and your friend then.

My friend was offended and backed out. He said I could take his spot. 

4 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

My friend was offended and backed out. He said I could take his spot. 

Find another clone for that, pls. I don't go against my words by letting one person breaks the maximum limit. As of currently, one seat is yours already (1M), so it's one seat left.

Edited by shiningluck

Turkey vs Spain
UU  ItsGray  vs Joalza  - 200k
SMOU  Oltan vs jorgeFirebolt  - 200k

Rest of America vs Portugal
NU  Cristi vs JuniorPT -  200k

Rest of Asia vs Rest of  Europe
OU slavicmedicine vs  Rynners - 200k
UU SweetforU vs UmbraMol -200k   Taken by @Taystee

Brexit  vs USA
NU Hannahtaylor vs  Titinn -200k
SMOU  Lifestyle vs  tianboizna -  200k

1 Person per bet, void  if activity win  or sub

Edited by ItsGray

World Cup 3 Week #3

Group C

China B - Argentina B

OU caosl vs Nicollaassiittoo

LC OtoukiO vs Chopyta 

SMOU laputafans vs DiositoSlurpuff

GROUP D

Venezuela B - China A
UU LeJovi vs MullenYu @LeJovi
NU lFrankiel vs xbingo
DUBS Guilleex vs Bfu
 @KingBowser

SMOU tMoi vs Starmind

1 Person per bet

Edited by RNGive
6 hours ago, Catman16 said:

I first did that bet as a joke but that's not an excuse for my sheer stupidity, I apologise sincerely, I didn't mean to disrespect a teammate, I would gladly take any punishment for this and I would leave the Discord if you really fear me, scouting, for the enemy. I would also go to the extent of dropping from the world cup altogether if you want me to. I feel ashamed of my actions and I vow to never do it again. 

Nah dw bro we good u learned ur mistake

Unlike that shiningluck dumbass

Edited by SweeTforU

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.