Starting Competitive

On 4/25/2020 at 1:14 PM, zapdosfangaming said:

Thanks Dude. Appreciate it!

Another big part of getting into competitive is learning the whole concept of breeding in PokeMMO, and trying to max out IV's of your Pokemon.  It's a really fun process :)

On 4/26/2020 at 9:50 PM, Leeham said:

Another big part of getting into competitive is learning the whole concept of breeding in PokeMMO, and trying to max out IV's of your Pokemon.  It's a really fun process :)

Oh yeah . ive so fr finished Unova and Sinnoh . currently im on hoenn. when i was on unova i didnt know anything abt ivs and evs  but now in hoenn ive learnt alot. im iv catching pokes and catching a lot of 1 x 31 and 2 x 31 pokes.

5 hours ago, zapdosfangaming said:

Oh yeah . ive so fr finished Unova and Sinnoh . currently im on hoenn. when i was on unova i didnt know anything abt ivs and evs  but now in hoenn ive learnt alot. im iv catching pokes and catching a lot of 1 x 31 and 2 x 31 pokes.

Good for you man!  Depending on whether or not they're mons that you're interested in, a good thing to do with ones that you don't want is to sell them, usually depending on which mon it is, they can fetch a decent price so long as they have a couple maxed out IV's.

Hoenn is very fun btw, recommend getting a surf ocarina ahaha!