WORLD CUP 3 ADMINISTRATIVE DECISIONS.

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

If a country has a lot of players, that's their problem and, by fixing this problem, a greater one is now created for the entire world. That's not right. Add my option to the poll please.

Then we must follow that rules and just expell every player who signed up for their second country this year. Following that rule then we will add that with what Im saying too and to many player will be expelled from this WC and due this is a hosting event dont thinks its fair. will add but with the rules im saying too due we are using that example 

18 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

Then we must follow that rules and just expell every player who signed up for their second country this year. Following that rule then we will add that with what Im saying too and to many player will be expelled from this WC and due this is a hosting event dont thinks its fair. will add but with the rules im saying too due we are using that example 

That is if you had to forcefully play for your primary country in Olympics, which you don't need to. Also, even if this is a hosted event, it doesn't mean is less important than an official one. In fact, being the World Cup, it should matter way more, and thus, you should take it way more seriously.

Deleting 2nd teams from a country is actually more fair than having 2, you are just increasing the chance "X" country wins by splitting it. It might be boring for the benched players, but we are not here to "play", rather than make your country win the tournament. If someone wants to play and won't because his/her skill level is lower than other teammates, well, this is not the appropiate event to sign up for.

Edited by Zigh

I’m sorry, that’s highly inappropriate. 

So you’re telling me the captains representing will just “pick the best & bench the trash”? 
Can back up that half of them won’t even give any of them a chance to even deserve benched. 
Just because their name isn’t popular. 
Makes me sick. 

Just now, Kupokun said:

So you’re telling me the captains representing will just “pick the best & bench the trash”? 
Can back up that half of them won’t even give any of them a chance to even deserve benched. 
Makes me sick. 

That's not being inappropiate, that is the captain's fault and thus Hosts' fault for not selecting the right ones. It would be a captain's obligation to test the players, check their skill levels and according to that, create a lineup.

I know we are in 2020 and people like to follow that dumb inclusive norm, but it makes no sense when it comes to represent your team with the stronger players.

2 minutes ago, Zigh said:

That's not being inappropiate, that is the captain's fault and thus Hosts' fault for not selecting the right ones. It would be a captain's obligation to test the players, check their skill levels and according to that, create a lineup.

I know we are in 2020 and people like to follow that dumb inclusive norm, but it makes no sense when it comes to represent your team with the stronger players.

Was referring to this. But thank you, happy to see I’m not the only one. 

10 minutes ago, Vorred said:

you don't see the british olympic team picking my grandma up for tennis just because she wants to

maybe these players should git gud enough for people to want to put them in to represent their country

7 minutes ago, Kupokun said:

Makes me sick. 

How is that innapropriate ? It's a comp event, comp as competitive where people sign up to WIN, I don't think anyone here signed up to get first rounded.

That's basically how any competitive PvP event works, only the best players will be able to play, if you don't like how it works then you might like PvE.

1 minute ago, Aerun said:

How is that innapropriate ? It's a comp event, comp as competitive where people sign up to WIN, I don't think anyone here signed up to get first rounded.

That's basically how any competitive PvP event works, only the best players will be able to play, if you don't like how it works then you might like PvE.

Kinda missing the point buddy. 

27 minutes ago, Zigh said:

That is if you had to forcefully play for your primary country in Olympics, which you don't need to. Also, even if this is a hosted event, it doesn't mean is less important than an official one. In fact, being the World Cup, it should matter way more, and thus, you should take it way more seriously.

Deleting 2nd teams from a country is actually more fair than having 2, you are just increasing the chance "X" country wins by splitting it. It might be boring for the benched players, but we are not here to "play", rather than make your country win the tournament. If someone wants to play and won't because his/her skill level is lower than other teammates, well, this is not the appropiate event to sign up for.

The we can say that we are following the real rules from a world cup. Following all the rules like I said we then must expel many players from this WC due bad sign up. Following that rules where we need to be "elitist" with level. The captain must be selected by tournaments winning like we done then the captain would must select 11 players from the total player registered where doesn'tt matter if u are good or not. If u are no their friend even If you have top level, You will be not selected. I thinks is kinda more unfair

We are taking this event seriously saying we are not is like saying we don't good competitive players in this game. 

2 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

The we can say that we are following the real rules from a world cup. Following all the rules like I said we then must expel many players from this WC due bad sign up. Following that rules where we need to be "elitist" with level. The captain must be selected by tournaments winning like we done then the captain would must select 11 players from the total player registered where doesn'tt matter if u are good or not. If u are no their friend even If you have top level, You will be not selected. I thinks is kinda more unfair

We are taking this event seriously saying we are not is like saying we don't good competitive players in this game. 

what part of " That is if you had to forcefully play for your primary country in Olympics, which you don't need to. " didn't you not understand? If someone didnt signup for the primary/2nd country, then just relocate them. No big deal. Also don't take the captains commentary wrong, I think is fine to select them by tournament wins because then you secure a minimum of level. But in the case a captain is being biased with lineups, the benched players should reach out the hosts with proof, so they are not left out if they are good enough.

Also don't take this personally, but taking seriously this tournament and not, at least, using google translate to correct your text doesn't pair well

2 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

At least option 2 is leading now

Seems like brasil can be unified and we can have 28 teams.4 groups with 7 teams where first 2 places go next round without any kind of problem. We are waiting for the last reply of that. 

Just now, Xigbar said:

Seems like brasil can be unified and we can have 28 teams.4 groups with 7 teams where first 2 places go next round without any kind of problem. We are waiting for the last reply of that. 

28 teams have the same problem as 30, since you'll get 14 teams in a single elimination bracket

2 minutes ago, Zigh said:

what part of " That is if you had to forcefully play for your primary country in Olympics, which you don't need to. " didn't you not understand? If someone didnt signup for the primary/2nd country, then just relocate them. No big deal. Also don't take the captains commentary wrong, I think is fine to select them by tournament wins because then you secure a minimum of level. But in the case a captain is being biased with lineups, the benched players should reach out the hosts with proof, so they are not left out if they are good enough.

Also don't take this personally, but taking seriously this tournament and not, at least, using google translate to correct your text doesn't pair well

Not taking personally, no worries, is part of this this poll, we discuss, we see, we hear and then we can see other options for better decisions.

I think relocate them could not be fair at all I think. Imagine relocating mexico player to another country and leaving him with china (just a funny example) 

About the google translate stuff. I think we are not using it all. If it's your argue and opinion about how serious is a tournament. Let me say to you that is a bit funny and useless. Like you said, dont take this personally. 

You are not able to count in a correct way I think. 4 groups of 7 teams where first and second place pass next round are a total of 8 teams not 10. Try to do an example on challonge.com and you will see

7 minutes ago, Zigh said:

28 teams have the same problem as 30, since you'll get 14 teams in a single elimination bracket

10 minutes ago, Zigh said:

2 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

You are not able to count in a correct way I think. 4 groups of 7 teams where first and second place pass next round are a total of 8 teams not 10. Try to do an example on challonge.com and you will see

And about one bye week in group stage for each team is not a big deal due the community anyway will ask for 1 bye week like every event. 

6 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

Read 7 groups of 4 teams each, my bad

8 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

I think relocate them could not be fair at all I think. Imagine relocating mexico player to another country and leaving him with china (just a funny example) 

About the google translate stuff. I think we are not using it all. If it's your argue and opinion about how serious is a tournament. Let me say to you that is a bit funny and useless. Like you said, dont take this personally. 

Also I don't see how relocating someone to their correct country is unfair, but whatever. Is pretty clear that our opinions aren't even close.

The language problem is a huge one, even if you don't think so. Is not my only point where I think you are not taking this as seriously as you should, rushing decisions and making poor choices are some examples.

3 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

Is ok what do you think? 

not a bad idea. makes the tour 10 weeks long, but doesnt really matter, psl is similar. But then again, just removing a 2nd team from only a country is not fair since there are still other countries with more than just 1 team.

If gb is right and removing all the 2nd teams puts the number in 24, it will be a better solution than this.

Edited by Zigh
14 minutes ago, Zigh said:

Also I don't see how relocating someone to their correct country is unfair, but whatever. Is pretty clear that our opinions aren't even close.

The language problem is a huge one, even if you don't think so. Is not my only point where I think you are not taking this as seriously as you should, rushing decisions and making poor choices are some examples.

I miss read about that, sorry, my bad. Relocating someone is not hard at all. I miss read and understood something else.

Is no a barrier I think but anyways. If I see clearly enough you will continue complaining even If we are closer than you think.

Something I see is that our real barrier is that wanna have all the reason and you wanna hear from us "Yes zigh. You are correct" That will not happen due u are so far of being correctt.

Thinking about what did you said. If we was rushing decisions then We didn't asked in a poll what does the community prefer. Am I right? I saw something weird and funny too when I corrected you about maths. You don't even took some of your time to investigate a bit how can be the single elimination stage so that's tell me you are here complaining without any good argument anymore.

Leaving that behind will not discuss anymore with you due the points are already shared and like you said. We are not close, you don't wanna hear and your best argument is "you don't take it seriously." Have an excellent day, son.

Pd: take that language barrier by the way. I'm busy in other stuff so I'm not paying attention at all at my ortography due anyway is understable. 

Edited by Xigbar
3 minutes ago, Zigh said:

not a bad idea. makes the tour 10 weeks long, but doesnt really matter, psl is similar. But then again, just removing a 2nd team from only a country is not fair since there are still other countries with more than just 1 team.

If gb is right and removing all the 2nd teams puts the number in 24, it will be a better solution than this.

Is good idea If you don't take on count that maybe new players can emerge from this opportunity and bring us at least a more variety of pvp players for the future. Is a good idea if instead of done a sign up we just took the pro players of each country like Gb and you are planning too. The votations are up and I'm tired need to solve other issues too, lets continue this funny discussion in like 1 hour or 2. 

1 minute ago, Xigbar said:

Is good idea If you don't take on count that maybe new players can emerge from this opportunity and bring us at least a more variety of pvp players for the future. Is a good idea if instead of done a sign up we just took the pro players of each country like Gb and you are planning too. The votations are up and I'm tired need to solve other issues too, lets continue this funny discussion in like 1 hour or 2. 

This is NOT a tournament for newcomers or anything, what are you even trying to acomplish? Like honestly, instead of writting the first thing that comes to your mind try to understand that if we are complaining about this is because something is wrong, and not because we want to be annoying. Stop being that full of yourself and think straight.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.