Permanent Legendary Pokemon Implementation

Yunosuke

Question

Implement a rule/conditions where an account is only allowed to have 1 permanent legendary which they ofc have to catch one themselves. For example I choose to catch a Kyogre then I can go to a special designated place (or you guys can make it so that they could spawn in randomly maybe) and if I did catch the Kyogre then I would not be able to catch any other legend and have them in my party/pc permanently and probably increase the rarity so they won't be seen often

Edited by Yunosuke

9 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Yunosuke said:

Implement a rule/conditions where an account is only allowed to have 1 permanent legendary which they ofc have to catch one themselves. For example I choose to catch a Kyogre then I can go to a special designated place (or you guys can make it so that they could spawn in randomly maybe) and if I did catch the Kyogre then I would not be able to catch any other legend and have them in my party/pc permanently and probably increase the rarity so they won't be seen often

We already have a timer base system in game that allows for us to do this (Mewtwo, Raquaza, etc).

Just now, Yunosuke said:

But they are not permanent and will be taken away once we log out or lose a battle against others

In that case, we cannot have a permanent system of all legendaries or the game would be broken.

Certain legendaries like Articuno can be considered due to it being countered by Metagross' Meteor Mash. As long as the legendary is a minor legendary, it could be implemented in the near future. I am sure that the development team is discussing this topic at length.

8 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

In that case, we cannot have a permanent system of all legendaries or the game would be broken.

Certain legendaries like Articuno can be considered due to it being countered by Metagross' Meteor Mash. As long as the legendary is a minor legendary, it could be implemented in the near future. I am sure that the development team is discussing this topic at length.

As stated above in my post i did wrote '1 legendary of your choice per account ' which means there wont be a team which consist of all legends and make them rares so that they won't be seen often in a team as they would be like you said, broken 

Edited by Yunosuke
12 minutes ago, ChicoFlash said:

You can put all the legendary ones in the Uber category, and so we could all catch them all, but it is easier to always throw the project in the trash and say that this "will ruin the competitive one". As usual.

I guess just ban the use of legendaries in competitive match (ranked) or just do a legendary only type tournaments ?