Hi all

Hi all my name is Axel, pseudo charcarters in game Madboss in PokéMMO or Skuntank3800 in YouTube.

I have 24 years im a pokémon fan, im from Belgium Wallonia, i have the Asperger Syndrome and i create a club not long ago in the game, the club tag is [MBA] and full name: Milotic Assembly (Mliobellus Assembly in french).

My club will be mixed on competitive and casual play for the french player interessed. ^^

I hope that we will get along well between most of this community and sorry for my bad english.

15 hours ago, Aquila29 said:

Hi all my name is Axel, pseudo charcarters in game Madboss in PokéMMO or Skuntank3800 in YouTube.

I have 24 years im a pokémon fan, im from Belgium Wallonia, i have the Asperger Syndrome and i create a club not long ago in the game, the club tag is [MBA] and full name: Milotic Assembly (Mliobellus Assembly in french).

My club will be mixed on competitive and casual play for the french player interessed. ^^

I hope that we will get along well between most of this community and sorry for my bad english.

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay here.