Does it have Multiplayer Co op likes other MMORPG?

I KNOW MY QUESTION IS STUPID
i just started the game for 2 days and the things still keeping in my head right now is:

1. Does it have any quest or boss fight to make players co op with each other to fight that boss like Pokemon GO Mewtwo boss fight?

2. Does it have a party system? like other MMOs

finale: like i said, its just a newbie's stupid questions but i still hope for the answer because i want to take my friends hop in this game.  

1 hour ago, roukid said:

I KNOW MY QUESTION IS STUPID
i just started the game for 2 days and the things still keeping in my head right now is:

1. Does it have any quest or boss fight to make players co op with each other to fight that boss like Pokemon GO Mewtwo boss fight?

finale: like i said, its just a newbie's stupid questions but i still hope for the answer because i want to take my friends hop in this game.  

1. Yes, the New Year event makes people to team up to overcome so many rounds ahead

2. You mean something like Guild? Sure, it's called "Team" here, look at the people name, if before their name has a mark like [teamname]Charactername, they are in a team

12 hours ago, roukid said:

There have been events in the past that have required players to form a Link Party to take part such as North Pole dungeon and Chinese New Year event.

12 hours ago, roukid said:

Depends on your definition of "party", if you are talking like a raid party, the link functionality is the closest equivalent to this in game. If you are talking more like a Guild, then the Team functions would be the equivalent to that.