[RAFFLE] *Shiny* Competitive Darmanitan - SOLD OUT.

LifeStyleNORE

1 hour ago, Leviatharian said:

Im in. Mailing cash soon

Since the last 20 tickets has been purchased, the raffle is now SOLD OUT. Don't send more money to Lifestyle lmao.

The raffle will be drawn later today, I'll post the details later.

I have generated the Lottery Sheet linked below which I will be running at the hour (35 mins from now).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yyVTLu4uZfiIH0b-TBDqI6CLKyZt9rKV9UGyF1Epj5I/edit#gid=0

Note, the current name shown in the 'Winner' box at the moment is not the winner (actually shows different values to different people), the way the sheet works means the actual winner is only outputted when I press the 'Run' button which auto generates a duplicate sheet that will output the real winner.

1 hour ago, Lin said:

I have generated the Lottery Sheet linked below which I will be running at the hour (35 mins from now).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yyVTLu4uZfiIH0b-TBDqI6CLKyZt9rKV9UGyF1Epj5I/edit#gid=0

Note, the current name shown in the 'Winner' box at the moment is not the winner (actually shows different values to different people), the way the sheet works means the actual winner is only outputted when I press the 'Run' button which auto generates a duplicate sheet that will output the real winner.

So Who win

8 hours ago, Platoons said:

imagine getting scammed by lifestyle. im gonna kms

Lol this is defo not on me. If you look at the excel sheet you'll notice the 1st column only goes up to #199, meaning 1 number was left out (in this case, Luke). It was me who spotted that yesterday, after the sheet was linked and the "winner" announced (not even officially, but by Sweetforu). Anyways I told Lin about it and he said he would bring it up to staff so they can decide on what to do... Personally I think the obvious choice is adding Luke to the raffle and rerolling the winner (since the first roll was flawed), but I'm not in staff. Despite this being my raffle, it's completely out of my hands. 

But for real can @Bearminator and @Lin make a decision already?... 

8 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Lol this is defo not on me. If you look at the excel sheet you'll notice the 1st column only goes up to #199, meaning 1 number was left out (in this case, Luke). It was me who spotted that yesterday, after the sheet was linked and the "winner" announced (not even officially, but by Sweetforu). Anyways I told Lin about it and he said he would bring it up to staff so they can decide on what to do... Personally I think the obvious choice is adding Luke to the raffle and rerolling the winner (since the first roll was flawed), but I'm not in staff. Despite this being my raffle, it's completely out of my hands. 

But for real can @Bearminator and @Lin make a decision already?... 

Everyone else then sweet: yes, reroll!

Hi Everyone. 

Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding here. Due to unforeseen exceptional circumstances where both the original winner was unable to receive their prize and also the technical issue with the sheet where a player was missed out, the decision has been made to redraw the raffle. The raffle will be redrawn from 195 tickets (omitting the ineligible player) using the same method now that the technical issues have been fixed. Details to follow here on the next draw but it will be  drawn tomorrow (21/05).

Thanks for your patience and best of luck for the redraw.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yyVTLu4uZfiIH0b-TBDqI6CLKyZt9rKV9UGyF1Epj5I/edit#gid=766078635

Raffle has been drawn.

opera_qkJRCrc6Zv.png.1131e1049ee6ba1083dfdb6bee712182.png

Congrats to  maksickatakomba on winning the Shiny Comp Darmanitan, I will be mailing the prize to them shortly.

Thank you to everyone who took part in the lottery and for your patience in determining the winner. Also thank you to Lifestyle for keeping this well organised and documenting ticket sales and also to Bearminator for assistance with decisions. 

See you all next time. 

• Lin locked this topic