Mega Evolution and tournaments

Is it possible to add Mega Evolution, because that would be a real Gamebracker, i would add it in the Postgame and to make it fair in Battles with other Players, it could be only used against a opponent that already beaten the Elite Four. And i would also add tournaments were you can battle against other players and you can only take three pokemon with you. It would have some Categories like Easy (you need two badges and all your Pokemon will be lv. 25), Medium (you need 5 badges and all your Pokmon will be lv. 50), Hard (you need to beat the Elite Four in one Region and your Pokemon will be lv. 75), Chaos(you need to beat the Elite Four in two Regions and your Pokemon will be completely maxed out. That means lv. 100 and all ev's are perfectly balanced) and finally Mega (you need to have three Pokemon that are able to Mega Evolve). You have to pay for the tournament to be part of them. You need to pay 500 (in easy), 1000 (in medium), 1500 (in hard), 2000 (in Chaos) and 2500 (in Mega). The prices at the first place will get 2000 (in easy), 3000 (in medium), 4000 (in hard), 5000 (in Chaos) and 6000(in Mega). The second place will get 1000 (in easy), 2000 (in medium), 3000 (in Hard), 4000 (in Chaos) and 5000 (in Mega). The third place will get the payment of the tournament back. The fourth and fifth place will get nothing. You can take the prices and payments and change them if you add it. But pls add it, I think it would be a nice addition to PokeMMO. Here is what each tournament vould look like.

Logopit_1587238760514.jpg

Edited by MrCube886
Schreibfehler
  • Matoka locked this topic