Returning Player

Hello everyone! I'm playing again on PokeMMO and just returning to find my old account unable to log in to it so I recreated a new character. 

Update: Just recently completed all the regions and continuing the end game content along with making a comp team. Do anyone have any Club suggestions? I noticed a lot of the teams are closed recruitment on the Club tab on the forums, looking for a fun and interactive one. Thanks! =)

IGN: AstroSnoopy

4 hours ago, PegandCat said:

Hello everyone! I'm playing again on PokeMMO and just returning to find my old account unable to log in to it so I recreated a new character. 

Update: Just recently completed all the regions and continuing the end game content along with making a comp team. Do anyone have any Club suggestions? I noticed a lot of the teams are closed recruitment on the Club tab on the forums, looking for a fun and interactive one. Thanks! =)

IGN: AstroSnoopy

Hey there, welcome back! 
Hopefully everything is all exciting again for you. 

do you have a ideal club/team you’ll like to join? 

18 minutes ago, CommanderBlue said:

Welcome back to PokéMMO! I personally don't know much about the Teams we currently have, the only one I can speak for my own experience is SimplyBred [êggs], which in my opinion was always one of the best teams!

Have fun and let us know if you need anything. ;)

Hey Blue! eggs is great! I was actually in that team for 2 years until I came back to find my account unloggable. Maybe you remembered me? My ign was Anabel. Unfortunately, the team I knew became inactive last year. 

Update: Just joined TeamAfro! Thanks everyone! =)

20 hours ago, PegandCat said:

Thanks Diano! Can I add you in game as friend?

Oh I just noticed who you are! Sorry XD

Welp, I'm dead in-game I'm mostly playing the game I'm working for as Player Support but later, for sure

Here is my discord if you want: S. 30#9697