3rd WORLD CUP RULES AND SIGN UP

New rule change.

3.- The coaching in this tournament It's completely forbidden. All the Players must play with DND enable. Each match both players must be inside a "link chat" together. If any of the players are surprised being coached. The result of this will be automatically expelled from the tournament for that player and the coach-player without any reply to avoid this. This will happen with proofs about the coaching.

Why would we do that @gbwead ? 

I'm not sure a lot of people playing the doubles format in MMO want to do VGC ...

Also there's people looking forward Smogon singles & it would be purely unfair to get rid of a MMO tier for a MMO tournament.

The original 7 tiers format with SSOU & VGC2020 looked honestly better than what you're suggesting...

Lastly hosts said the format wouldn't be changed so this whole message I'm writing is hopefully as irrelevant as SMOU

8 minutes ago, TohnR said:

I'm not sure a lot of people playing the doubles format in MMO want to do VGC ...

Also there's people looking forward Smogon singles & it would be purely unfair to get rid of a MMO tier for a MMO tournament.

The original 7 tiers format with SSOU & VGC2020 looked honestly better than what you're suggesting...

Lastly hosts said the format wouldn't be changed so this whole message I'm writing is hopefully as irrelevant as SMOU

+1 I say the same, i liked those 7 tiers 

Edited by isi1993
3 minutes ago, TohnR said:

Like you said, it's an MMO tournament. Why do we have showdown tiers in the first place? It's pretty unfair to force the MMO community to play Showdown and force some countries to find a player for an extra unnecessary tier. I don't know or care how popular some of those tiers may be because I don't think they are interesting at all and many share my opinion. All I know is that if my country is forced to compete in a showdown tier, I will gladly advocate for the showdown tier that suits us the most and that is VGC.

12 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Like you said, it's an MMO tournament. Why do we have showdown tiers in the first place? It's pretty unfair to force the MMO community to play Showdown and force some countries to find a player for an extra unnecessary tier. I don't know or care how popular some of those tiers may be because I don't think they are interesting at all and many share my opinion. All I know is that if my country is forced to compete in a showdown tier, I will gladly advocate for the showdown tier that suits us the most and that is VGC.

Yes I'm sure you speak for everyone there

Just now, gbwead said:

You don't need to quote me to seek attention, you're enough of a clown already. Also, it doesn't concern you at all what I say or don't say to the people in my country.

Your country is PokeMMO then?

19 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Why do we have showdown tiers in the first place? It's pretty unfair to force the MMO community to play Showdown and force some countries to find a player for an extra unnecessary tier. I don't know or care how popular some of those tiers may be because I don't think they are interesting at all and many share my opinion. All I know is that if my country is forced to compete in a showdown tier, I will gladly advocate for the showdown tier that suits us the most and that is VGC.

I get it, you're just going to keep crying until you get what you want

Also please give me attention!!! lmao some people

1 minute ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Your country is PokeMMO then?

I get it, you're just going to keep crying until you get what you want

Also please give me attention!!! lmao some people

What is wrong with you? We both know I'm talking about Canada and yet you twist every word for w.e reason. Get some help.