Kyu Hat Missing

Hello communitty. I'm looking for help because I got a big problem when tried to sell my Kyu Hat.

I was trying to sell my Kyu Hat to gather some money to make some competitive pokemon and events for my team. When I was wrritting the price for my Kyu Hat to upload it to GTL system the lag attacked me and I published my Kyu Hat for "320 000" instead of "320 000 000". I know is completely my mistake but I think I don't deserve that.

I'm asking for your help to have that Kyu Hat back. Please If you give me back my Kyu Hat I will give you the money you paid for it + some millions as a reward. I will share the screen shot of the traggic moment.

Please communnity help me with that and thank you for read me. Have an excellent day.

https://imgur.com/a/HsKS9mG

Edited by Raullexu

Hopefully the person who bought it sees this and has the decency to give it back.

I know people may say it's your fault, but I don't see how someone can not have a guilty conscious when they see your post.

Good luck dude.

Once (around when the majority of the chinese community joined) a post like this actually worked. Iirc it was also about a mis-priced kyu hat in GTL and the buyer was chinese and gave it back to the owner after only like 10 hours. I was very surprised at the time that a) the buyer actually used forums and saw the post & b) they were nice enough to return it. Kyu hats go for around 120m right now so their money back + a few mill or w.e for the return is almost asking for a miracle since they legally sniped it, but i really wish you the best of luck. I don't believe staff will/can do anything so it would 100% be the buyers choice. Good luck & sorry for your misfortune. Be extra careful in the future when listing high value items.

I believe there were more coslier clicks out there if people would be open enough to bring up their pain here. Your case might not be the worst, logically thinking, it's a no hope case, but who knows, miracles always love to break logic into pieces.