EricRasp’s Breed/EV Shop [Read my latest message and final update.] [Closed indefinitely]

EricRasp

18 hours ago, pedrodattrinof said:

What can I say? Kind, patient, clarifies any of your doubts and let's not forget the top notch efficiency.

Best breeder I met so far. Now let me go back to farming so I have more services for you, good sir.

Thank you so much for the kind words! <3 

----------------------------

Bump :] 

48 minutes ago, DemonBone said:

Great work like always ^^

Btw do you have a EV+LVL Trainer you recommend? Since you dont do that anymore sadly

Thanks and that's a good question. 

@GrimWise is one I can recommend. While I do think that Grim is a bit new to this business, as long as you clarify the order properly he will definitely follow your orders to the letter. Like sometimes customers might just send you a chansey and tell you to ev and lvl to 50. In their minds they expect you to know that chansey should not be evolved. So, like I said earlier, if you can clearly tell Grim what to do, then he will definitely follow it to the letter. Hope to see Grim become more experienced :) <3 

@Yushii is another one I would recommend as he has helped me numerous times with my own mons that I didn't have time to ev and level. Just a great guy overall. :) 

Both of them have their own shops here in the trade corner so you can easily find them. Show em some love <3

If I ever need some work done, then these two are my top picks :) 

On 9/21/2020 at 12:06 AM, EricRasp said:

Thanks and that's a good question. 

@GrimWise is one I can recommend. While I do think that Grim is a bit new to this business, as long as you clarify the order properly he will definitely follow your orders to the letter. Like sometimes customers might just send you a chansey and tell you to ev and lvl to 50. In their minds they expect you to know that chansey should not be evolved. So, like I said earlier, if you can clearly tell Grim what to do, then he will definitely follow it to the letter. Hope to see Grim become more experienced :) <3 

@Yushii is another one I would recommend as he has helped me numerous times with my own mons that I didn't have time to ev and level. Just a great guy overall. :) 

Both of them have their own shops here in the trade corner so you can easily find them. Show em some love <3

If I ever need some work done, then these two are my top picks :) 

love you