EricRasp’s Breed/EV Shop [Read my latest message and final update.] [Closed indefinitely]

EricRasp

SHOP UPDATE: CLOSED

I will be closing this shop indefinitely. I realize I have been spending a lot my time on this game since I am unemployed but it's time for me to start facing reality and find a job. I will probably only open the shop once I have found a job and have settled into that environment comfortably. 

I'd like to thank everyone who has used my services and got me to where I am today. Thank you for your support <3. 

I will still be active on discord so if you have sent me a mon to ev train, just reach out to me via disc and I'll send it back when I can.

Feel free to use @BaliAds EV service as an alternative to mine. He does some really fine work. 

See you guys soon in a couple months :) 

3 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

SHOP UPDATE: CLOSED

I will be closing this shop indefinitely. I realize I have been spending a lot my time on this game since I am unemployed but it's time for me to start facing reality and find a job. I will probably only open the shop once I have found a job and have settled into that environment comfortably. 

I'd like to thank everyone who has used my services and got me to where I am today. Thank you for your support <3. 

I will still be active on discord so if you have sent me a mon to ev train, just reach out to me via disc and I'll send it back when I can.

Feel free to use @BaliAds EV service as an alternative to mine. He does some really fine work. 

See you guys soon in a couple months :) 

You will be missed, thank you for the services & good luck on the job hunt. 
we all love you <3

Ladies and gents, your favorite EV/Breed shop is back! 

There is a special discount going for EV orders and my breeding shop has been updated. Please read the OP for all the updates. 

I'll be sleeping now so feel free to flood my inbox with orders and I'll do my best as usual when I wake up. 

I now have an alt (NanPotian) so you can send me orders to that alt as well. It is my shiny hunting alt so preferable I'd like my orders to go there but there is no pressure on you guys. Feel free to send it to either EricRasp or NanPotian. 

Cheers fam <3