EricRasp’s Breed/EV Shop

Tried it for the first time today and I must say I was surprised. He ev trained and leveled 2 lvl 1pokemon perfectly in just a few hours. He can do the job really fast and exactly what u want. I highly recommend this service to anyone who looks for ev or lvl service. Hope you keep up the good work cuz you will see me more using your service! :D

10 minutes ago, athelstan said:

How much for just leveling service? +- level 30 to level 49

I generally don't do just leveling because I have no idea on how to price these kinds of services.  Unless you're Pokemon is already fully ev trained, while leveling I will be automatically ev training as well. The prices would get all mushed up.

2 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

I generally don't do just leveling because I have no idea on how to price these kinds of services.  Unless you're Pokemon is already fully ev trained, while leveling I will be automatically ev training as well. The prices would get all mushed up.

Okaaay too bad :-(
Thanks for the fast response though

17 hours ago, TJXD said:

Need some LC EV'ing done, I'll DM you in game

I need you to reply to some of my messages man. So many things to sort out in your orders. Most EVs are not complete. One hasn't been paid for. One doesn't have the right EVs because you've sent one Pokemon but in the message it has another Pokemon's name. So, unless we get a line of communication going on, the time it takes for your order to be done is just going to take a while.

EDIT: Sorry for the rant and finally replying lol 

Edited by EricRasp
12 hours ago, EricRasp said:

I need you to reply to some of my messages man. So many things to sort out in your orders. Most EVs are not complete. One hasn't been paid for. One doesn't have the right EVs because you've sent one Pokemon but in the message it has another Pokemon's name. So, unless we get a line of communication going on, the time it takes for your order to be done is just going to take a while.

EDIT: Sorry for the rant and finally replying lol 

sorry rushed it, got it cleared out now.