EricRasp’s Breed/EV Shop [Read my latest message and final update.] [Closed indefinitely]

EricRasp

SHOP UPDATE:

The prices for my EV/LV shop has been updated. My shop has been open for almost 5 months now and I think it's about time I increase my prices slightly as my service has been in good demand thanks to my well-wishers who have supported me this far. 

The price update will take place immediately as this post gets sent. 

Thank you to everyone who has recommended me to their friends. I understand that my shop would not have gotten this far without your support <3 

Hope to see more of you in my inbox in the future ^^

Bump :) 

EV Shop is closed for 36 hours. My waiting list is already full. Please do not mail me any mons unless you don't mind receiving them after 48 hours. Thank you all for your continued support. :) 

Always open for more breed orders tho <3

The ev shop is back open taking orders. Once I have hit a certain threshold, it will be closed again for the next 24-36 hours. This new system is to let me reduce my play time and focus on my real life. I don't want to be tied down by this game due to this shop. I want to have a life in the real world as well. 

So feel free to send me orders via mail or if you want to talk to me before sending that is fine as well. 

Thank you <3 

SHOP UPDATE:

I will be closing my shop for a week. My laptop's hinge has been damaged so I have sent it away to be repaired. They said it will take about 4-5 days. Therefore, I am closing my shop effective immediately. 

I can still do breed orders but I won't be able to EV sadly.