EricRasp’s Breed/EV Shop [Read my latest message and final update.] [Closed indefinitely]

EricRasp

How much additional will it cost for a smeargle to teach it 4 moves (sweet scent, spore, false swipe, soak) after you breed one for me?  And will you do that in the first place since its not mentioned on the front page of this thread. 

Edited by Striker3649
6 hours ago, Striker3649 said:

How much additional will it cost for a smeargle to teach it 4 moves (sweet scent, spore, false swipe, soak) after you breed one for me?  And will you do that in the first place since its not mentioned on the front page of this thread. 

Hmm... I've never done such services before. @kuplion has a sweet smeargle gig. Not sure if his shop is still open but drop him a dm and he'll probably help you out with this. He even trains em to lvl 100 for you so its quite convenient.

11 hours ago, EricRasp said:

Hmm... I've never done such services before. @kuplion has a sweet smeargle gig. Not sure if his shop is still open but drop him a dm and he'll probably help you out with this. He even trains em to lvl 100 for you so its quite convenient.

Alright thnx for the info, will be waiting for reopening of your breeding shop on monday ?

Edited by Striker3649

Bump. I've updated some of my order delivery timings in the OP. Due to my job, my weekdays are quite hectic so I can't always promise a 24 hour delivery. I hope you can understand my situation. 

Weekends are the best time to contact me. I'll be able to do my orders faster. 

Thanks for understanding ?

Bump ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • EricRasp changed the title to EricRasp’s Breed/EV Shop [Read my latest message and final update.] [Closed indefinitely]

A little update. 

I'll be closing my shop to the general public. I will only be breeding and ev training for my friends and pvp teams. I've pretty much lost interest in the game right now and I can't in good faith run a shop and handle the responsibility that comes with it. 

Also, my pricing will under go a complete change. I generally charge a 150k profit for every breed but now I'll be bringing that down to 100k. So, breeds will be cheaper now. My ev training prices will remain the same. 

So, feel free to DM me on discord if you need help with anything. You can find me in a couple team's discord and the main pokemmo discord. 

Finally, thank you to everyone who has supported me and my shop till now. It's been an amazing journey and I'm extremely grateful for everything. 

See you around ❤️ 

On 11/20/2021 at 1:31 PM, EricRasp said:

Finally, thank you to everyone who has supported me and my shop till now. It's been an amazing journey and I'm extremely grateful for everything. 

See you around ❤️ 

One of the best to ever do it. It's been a fun ride pal, I'll never forget the trust you put in me back when I first started. And I hope you see nothing but success in the future for all your help and kindness to the community ❤️

On 11/20/2021 at 5:31 AM, EricRasp said:

A little update. 

I'll be closing my shop to the general public. I will only be breeding and ev training for my friends and pvp teams. I've pretty much lost interest in the game right now and I can't in good faith run a shop and handle the responsibility that comes with it. 

Also, my pricing will under go a complete change. I generally charge a 150k profit for every breed but now I'll be bringing that down to 100k. So, breeds will be cheaper now. My ev training prices will remain the same. 

So, feel free to DM me on discord if you need help with anything. You can find me in a couple team's discord and the main pokemmo discord. 

See you around ❤️ 

Life goes on. Enjoy the moment ? Small things like services make this game more alive. Thanks.

• Damian locked this topic