I suppose I should finally say hi!

Aikala

I'm usually not too talkative on forums where I haven't met anyone yet, but it would make sense to introduce myself so that could hopefully change... so, umm, hi!

My main character in-game is Aikala, although I'm also around on Aiseya and Aivora.... so I guess you can just call me Ai. :3 Usually I hide away on channel two, although I'm liable to switch in order to hang out and level with people. I'm no hardcore IV/EV trainer.... yet. I'd love to learn. It's always something that baffled and intrigued me, but I've never really attempted to do it myself and wanted to get through the game normally first.

I'm also a bit eeveelution obsessed, but I don't know what to evolve mine into. :'c He's at 65% happiness right now, I'm keeping my options open...

Anyways, add me in game if you want to hang out! I'm terrible at battles but I like to have fun anyways. :P For reference, my in-game sprite (for Aikala) looks like this (headband soon to come)!:

aikala_zps2e9d5396.png

Hope to hear from you soon-- cheers! <3

Ai

I'm not gone I swear! Just all over the place. :P

Thanks Cameron! The first link won't work properly for me though. :$

I'm honestly surprised there aren't more ladies around.... or at least, ones that are vocal in the community. I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of masculinity. ;~;

I'm not gone I swear! Just all over the place. :P

Thanks Cameron! The first link won't work properly for me though. :$

I'm honestly surprised there aren't more ladies around.... or at least, ones that are vocal in the community. I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of masculinity. ;~;

I know how you feel o.o

Watch out for Squall he's a stalker and he'll steal your oranges. Welcome to PokeMMO my name is Amber ^-^

Watch out for Squall he's a stalker and he'll steal your oranges. Welcome to PokeMMO my name is Amber ^-^

Le gasp! Thanks for the warning, and the welcome! xP Also your sig is the most amazing. thing. evarr. (<3eeveeeee)

EDIT: Guuuuuys I'm already derping harddddd..... I can't find the option to STOP BEING A MAGIKARP change my avatar image, although I'm looking in the options... probably in the wrong place. v__v"

Le gasp! Thanks for the warning, and the welcome! xP Also your sig is the most amazing. thing. evarr. (<3eeveeeee)

EDIT: Guuuuuys I'm already derping harddddd..... I can't find the option to STOP BEING A MAGIKARP change my avatar image, although I'm looking in the options... probably in the wrong place. v__v"

You need to go to your profile. click on the change icon that appears when you hover over your avatar. once you do that it will ask you to make an acc on another website and follow the instructions. then walla its done o.o

You need to go to your profile. click on the change icon that appears when you hover over your avatar. once you do that it will ask you to make an acc on another website and follow the instructions. then walla its done o.o

Aaah, found it!! ^-^ Thank you~