[Sprite] Global Sprite Mixing

This is my sprite creation thread, thingy.

Rules (more like guide lines)

1. no more than 3 pokemon per mix-up/splice/whatever. i dont like cluttered images. i may or may not follow this depending on my mood

2. if you pick more than 2 you must pick which colors you would like it to be. i cant spend all day picking colors for these things.

3. just ask if you want to use something i made, i know i have a credits tag saying no credit due on most of them but sometimes i just dont want to share.

4. please dont just post images/splices/sprites made by other people (please ask for permission from the creator if you can, if not i understand, i might use the image but ill add a credit to the picture if you can tell me who it came from) and then only in cases where you want to show me an effect, detail, artistic nuance, or something really badass.

5. if i have anything of yours posted on here you would like removed send me a PM, dont start flaming me in my own thread, two can play at that game and i dont play fair.

ummmm.. yeah dont make me make another rule, cause if you do then it means you did something so bad i had to make a new rule just for you.

Early Examples

yanmewzorish_zps2e1d78db.jpg yamna,heracross,scizor,breloom,deoxys,milotic

unown_zpsda2048a5.jpgunown? and unown Y

Weezking2_zpsfe67a334.jpgweezing,koffing, and cloyster

Dafuq_zps7cf612f8.jpgcofagrigus,roggenrola,glaile, shelder eyes in the mouth idk why

polirock_zpscd2934ea.jpgtympole,dwebble,snivy,krookodile,swadloon eyes, and petilil

dumgon_zps7f4370a0.jpgshelgon,beldum, metangBeldor_zpsd6a69edb.jpgbeldum,metang,boldore,gigalith

Pewtix_zpsd1456e56.jpgdwebble,onix,krarablast eyes

Dafuq2_zps4a52eccc.jpgpinris,ladyba,shedinja, cacnea eyes, darmanitan mouth

polichamp_zpsd8b4b53d.jpg poliwhirl, cacnea, jynx for purples, and an accessory belt

if you would like to donate, i dont know if im even allowed to post this, but if you do heres the link. DONATE. its so not mandatory or anything and im just gonna donate it to pokemmo anyway so whatever.

yanmewzorish_zps2e1d78db.jpgunown_zpsda2048a5.jpgWeezking2_zpsfe67a334.jpgDafuq_zps7cf612f8.jpg

polirock_zpscd2934ea.jpgdumgon_zps7f4370a0.jpgBeldor_zpsd6a69edb.jpgPewtix_zpsd1456e56.jpgDafuq2_zps4a52eccc.jpg

Every single one of these looks great, but can you try posting em in higher quality? my favourites are probs the brown halo one, because of the use of the pokemon, and this one. yanmewzorish_zps2e1d78db.jpg. a good thing you might want to do is list the pokemon which you used to make them.

i can try making them better quality but im not sure how.

but making a list should be easy enough.

tardbok_zps0ffbdcb0.png

yeah i know his eyes arent the best, and why didnt i do both sides with the whirl? im just trying different stuff out right now is all.

im thinking of taking requests to challenge myself.

i can try making them better quality but im not sure how.

but making a list should be easy enough.

tardbok_zps0ffbdcb0.png

yeah i know his eyes arent the best, and why didnt i do both sides with the whirl? im just trying different stuff out right now is all.

im thinking of taking requests to challenge myself.

I don't know why, but I love this.

See look at that lovely png quality. *o*

thanks for the tip, it does make them look much better.

im not gonna redo the ones ive made just to show how Ive progressed.

do you have any requests?

EDIT: i don't like double posting so im not going to make another post for this.

krookodilearmswithhelditems_zpsf43647fc.png

anyone may use these without permission cause i just gave it to you.

im going to make more like it in the future, but right now im just trying to get better at sprite work.

mysticdragonair_zps8446fa6a.png

^mystic dragonair summoning a pokemon spirit from a personal item and bones

These are so unique compared to other splices I've seen posted.

I absolutely love them.

Snorlax + Mienshao pls adslkjfsldkf gonna regret this combination

already working on it, im gonna eat my steak at 2am right now first though.

lol your sig, at first i thought it said RAVE, and i lmao so hard, is that you in the sig?

and thank you for the complement, it means a lot to me to be praised.

already working on it, im gonna eat my steak at 2am right now first though.

lol your sig, at first i thought it said RAVE, and i lmao so hard, is that you in the sig?

and thank you for the complement, it means a lot to me to be praised.

Okay ^-^

& oh god no LOL I'm not even a guy it's just the best gif ever

Zangchu_zps0429faa0.png

Mind if I use this in my signature one day? :3

go for it, i dont mind if you use it at all, just put a globe in the picture somewhere, or something global ect.

@Rae: Meinlax_zpsbf2add81.png

sorry for butchering it, i couldnt find a way to get those mein arms in there, it either looked like it was covering a sneeze, wiping a tear from its eye, coughing, or blowing its nose.

poisonbarbgenesect_zps18084c1e.png

tried to get the barb to turn so i could fit it inside the cannon but it wasnt happening, ill try again later.

Awesome!

How about, Shiny Milotic and Shiny Rayquaza. +whatever else

im not sure how i feel about using shinies. i dont know what color to make it so im gonna make it both colors. but im only gonna do the quaza and milotic, i dont want to add anything else to it and have it come out all cluttered

Miloquaza_zps192a655d.png

since i didnt mix 3 pokemon i made 3 different versions of this one, i think i didnt make the "links" from rayquaza big enough, i only increased their size by 10% so they wouldnt get all stretched out.

mysticzangchu_zpsdbe96c55.png

i noticed he looked like he has right pose for this image, i just didnt want to redo the flames and ghost atm. he has the right pose but the face doesnt say "im summoning a spirit, be afraid"

Pokking_zpsb29b5b5b.png

Long live the Pok'king