Tier List?

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, SrColdAlask said:

Where's UT list ???

I don't think the usage for untiered is counted as the 3 other tiers as it isn't a PvP/tournament based tier  - but you can see the list of the untiered mons in the Pokédex. You can see the % usage of a number of untiered mons in the NU tier, linked by Teddi.

Just now, Sethsen said:

I don't think the usage for untiered is counted as the 3 other tiers as it isn't a PvP/tournament based tier  - but you can see the list of the untiered mons in the Pokédex. You can see the % usage of a number of untiered mons in the NU tier, linked by Teddi.

So... I just have to catch 700+ mons to start my search in the game ? Jeez, how I've never thought it before ? So easy, thx

Edited by SrColdAlask
Sorry for being rude, but I really don't understand how I'll see who's UT without catching nor buying the mon
36 minutes ago, SrColdAlask said:

Know what I mean ? Is this Mon an OU ? UU ? UT ? I gotta catch it or buy it to know more about it

Screenshot_20200511-113336.png

You can basically click on "All Tiers" and see what mons are in the individual tiers. Blastoise is currently NU, though. :-) Whisper me in game (Sethsen) if you got any more questions. Good day!

On 5/12/2020 at 12:14 PM, Sethsen said:

You can basically click on "All Tiers" and see what mons are in the individual tiers. Blastoise is currently NU, though. :-) Whisper me in game (Sethsen) if you got any more questions. Good day!

Woooww, that is it, my maan, thanks a lot sz 

But there is something odd in the pokedex. Rotom-w is shown to be over used in its pokedex info chart. But when I use tiers button, it's available both in ou and uu. So how can we trust that info, unless you have caught every Pokemon and added data to pokedex.

1 hour ago, Lucian said:

But there is something odd in the pokedex. Rotom-w is shown to be over used in its pokedex info chart. But when I use tiers button, it's available both in ou and uu. So how can we trust that info, unless you have caught every Pokemon and added data to pokedex.

You can check the Link that Teddi provided:

Otherwise, I can tell you that Rotom-Heat and Rotom-Mow are the forms in UU while Rotom-Wash is OU - and additionally, Rotom-Fan and Rotom-Frost are UT/NU. Good day. :-)