PSL13

I'm sorry? Ranked does not suck ass. Ranked is the highest form of competitive skill measurement and only Elite Jacked Warriors (haha), can quite truly understand it. I feel sorry for you thinking that PSL has anything noteworthy about it, given that it's full of loser nerds that sit around playing this game 24/7 and can't even complete the daily 100 push-up challenge.

It's too soon for another PSL, there needs to be another semi-regular event which the community enjoys playing which is NOT PSL. OrangeManiac hosted a cool league with a pick system requiring credits iirc. Something like that could be good if its backed well by rich bois.

2 hours ago, Umbramol said:

Psl finished 2 months ago, if we host a psl 5 times a year noone will want to keep playing it anymore. What makes PSL the competition most players want to participate in is the unique experience it offers outside from staff hosted and official tours in pokemmo.. if it stops being that it will just become boring and less fun

I am agreed with him, we can test with other event likes worldcup or gb's example, also I postulate a format of psl but with teams of in-game (Aw NORE LYLE SIA etc), that idea needs a filter, maybe with tt records or a cash sign (5m or idk)

4 hours ago, MaatthewMLG said:

as my english is bad i would have so many troubles to host, also probably many people would dislike me hosting, and i dont have any experience doing it

anyway i think i can help from the council/co-hosting (personal problems -if there is something-, being friend of some of the players or the team im in, would not be a problem in my decisions) 

i think its too soon for psl, we would try with world cup or some other tour people want

(world cup is a good one but it had too many mistakes in the past, but its normal because its so difficult, i think i can help a lot it to avoid so many of the problems it had)

13 hours ago, gbwead said:

What about this?

Since the majority is being self-quarantined then I wouldn't mind seeing PSL spin back up again. Even though it does seem too soon, it's still better than the current status of events in-game lmao. Otherwise I agree with GB on bringing back LTS since it has different stages throughout the entire season (Round Robin, Alliances Showdown, and Civil War between final two teams). At least it won't feel repetitive and there'll be some hype built up towards the end of the event. 

12 hours ago, xSparkie said:

Since the majority is being self-quarantined then I wouldn't mind seeing PSL spin back up again. Even though it does seem too soon, it's still better than the current status of events in-game lmao. Otherwise I agree with GB on bringing back LTS since it has different stages throughout the entire season (Round Robin, Alliances Showdown, and Civil War between final two teams). At least it won't feel repetitive and there'll be some hype built up towards the end of the event. 

PSL: Quarantine Edition

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.