Blindtest Pokemon [ Piano ]

315257441_tlchargement.jpeg.468720a80507d173fcd86f8f8e352e1f.jpeg

Hello everyone ! 

As the title says... This topic is gonna be a blindtest with Pokemon themes played on piano ! For those who don't know, a blindtest is a little competition where you have to guess which theme is played ! However, that is not gonna be easy... as I will be improvising a piece based on the main theme's melody or chords or atmosphere. 

Here's how it's gonna work

1) I will post here a Youtube video of me playing the piano 

2) You will have 5 days to PM me your guess on which theme it is 

3) Your guess have to be specific ; the more details about where you can find the theme in the game, the more points you get !*

4) If there are ties, the first one to answer me will be the winner ! 

5) The winner will get as reward 100 RP Voucher and gets to choose the next theme !**

*1 point for correct music Region (if needed) ; 1 point for correct  music Location (if needed) ; 1 point for correct music Action/Event (if needed).

**As long as I find the theme sheet on internet. 

You can send me your guess either in Forum by PM, in-game by mail (IGN : Poufilou), or by Discord ( #Lala5068 ). Please don't guess in this thread :p 

I will post the first Improvisation 4/04 at 10PM UTC. Stay tuned ! (literally) 

I do not own the credits for picture. It seems to be the cover of Darren Ang's album. 

Edited by Poufilou

The answer was Pokemon Center Theme ! Thanks to everyone who participated :3 

ZSlayerSP gets the reward of 100 RP voucher ! No one found the theme, it was a hard one, so I randomly chose a winner from everyone who participated ! See you soon for next music ! 

Edited by Poufilou