Team Optic

CHABETO

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=2][color=#ff0000]I just thought I'd say I don't know if I'll be able to get on much this week. My computer keyboard is totally broken so I'm going to be using my sisters laptop while she's gone and I doubt she'll let me download pokemmo on it so I probably won't be on until I get a new keyboard for my computer or until my laptop is finally fixed. I just thought I'd tell you guys that just in case you're wondering where I went.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=2][color=#ff0000]Yup that is what happened there Elk. I was dueling and just drove myself crazy and did exactly what that kid did. I went into a raging fit and just quit, breaking my keyboard in the process. That is very true. Obviously you know me so well xD[/color][/size][/font]

[s][font="comic sans ms, cursive"][size="1"][color="#ff0000"]But I wasn't the one who broke my keyboard. My little sister did[/color][/size][/font][/s]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=2][color=#ff0000]Oh you guys all know me so well now don't you? xD[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=2]I love you guys <3 Haha don't forget that ok?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=2]P[/size][/font][/color][color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=2]loegy+Team Optic= <3[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=2]Do Remember that my children :3[/size][/font][/color]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=2][color=#ff0000]Good. You must always love me otherwise I'm rage quitting forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm running off with my hockey husband and never coming back ever again[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=2]So yeah :3 Be glad I'm around xD[/size][/font][/color]