Team Optic

CHABETO

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color="#ff0000"][size=3]Democracy? I think not. The people don't have much say xD[/size][/color][/font]

[s][font="comic sans ms, cursive"][color="#ff0000"][size=3]Don't read my profile feed. I warn you now[/size][/color][/font][/s]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000]Anyways, Beto, I want to bring up a slight issue that I think should be fixed. I know Movie has suggested this before, but I've noticed we are getting more people from overseas on our team and they are unable to join the tourneys unless they stay up late. I think we should take into consideration either changing the time of the tourneys or to change the day to Saturday. I just thought I'd bring up this issue for the European and Asian members on our team since the North Americans do not have this problem. Anyways, please do take this into consideration. I think it would be nice, also it would help me out because the tourney is around the time the Wings play and it makes it difficult for myself to focus on both battling and watching my wonderful Wings.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]My suggestions for this would be maybe something like this:[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]Saturday-4:30 est (I know that's a stretch but still)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]Friday-Sometime at night (This is probably the least probable option)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]Sunday-Sometime in the afternoon. I'm not sure about a time, but maybe a few hours earlier.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]The main thing is I think we ought to look into changing the time to allow some of these other people to join in. I know Movie wants to join in but struggles with the time difference and there are some others as well. Please do look into this~ I'm open to helping out figuring out times and all that.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]And one other thing, I've also had ideas for other events we could host as a team, like some form of the good old hide-and-seek that was ever so popular a few months ago or even pokemon giveaways and things like that. I think that would be a nice addition. Now I feel like I'm being pushy. Heh, sorry. I'll stop now. Just think about this. I'm done rambling on[/size][/font][/color]

Yes I also speak with Ploegy about this and personally it makes me sad because I can't really participate to tourneys and also I can't meet all the team when it's the most active :( (Ploegy's plan seems to be good for eu and us)

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000]Even if you're unable to be there, I'd be willing to try and run a tourney if that is the issue. I'm more than capable of setting up brackets and getting everything across to everyone that would be included in the tourney. I'm am willing to take that role for sure. I just would like to see all members getting a chance to participate. Thank you for considering[/color][/size][/font]